Author Topic: New Speakers  (Read 1915 times)

M Osinga

New Speakers
« on: February 06, 2022, 06:39:42 PM »
Hello all.

I was looking for speakers for my Tyros4 and SX 700.
I went for the original speakers from the tyros 4, but was told that there are better speakers for it. I dug into it for a few days, and ended up with the
Edifier S350DB 2.1, and just plugged it in. Im shocked at the perfect quality. No original keyboard speaker can stand up to this. Perfect bass without distortion, and a very good treble.

Greetings Martin

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mikk

Re: New Speakers
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 06:50:12 PM »
Thanks for buying these. You made a good decision and they should do you well for many  years.
regards to you
Mike.
I Believe in the K.I.S.S. Principle.

There is no cloud. It is storage space
                     on someones computer.

Offline overover

Re: New Speakers
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 07:47:58 PM »
Hi Martin,

The "Edifier S350DB 2.1" is undoubtedly a very good speaker system.

But please keep in mind that these speakers are Hi-Fi / Multimedia speakers that are built to sound "pleasant". They are not Studio Monitor speakers (built to deliver the most "honest" sound possible). If you mix your music with hi-fi / multimedia speakers, there is a risk that the music will not sound as expected on other speakers (because, for example, you may be boosting certain frequencies that you only heard weakly through hi-fi speakers too much in the mix or, conversely, you may cut bass or treble frequencies too much).

Best regards,
Chris

« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 07:51:08 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)