Author Topic: Looking for a Style by David Bowie  (Read 1818 times)

Offline shadowhankron

Looking for a Style by David Bowie
« on: February 03, 2022, 06:18:15 PM »
Hi

Its awhile since I asked for a style to use on my Genos...it is  LETS DANCE by David Bowie  it is not to be confused by the song Lets Dance by Chris Montez..hope somebody
 can help.

Thanks

Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Looking for a Style by David Bowie
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 11:57:36 PM »
I have 31 styles for "Let's Dance" and several of these styles could be the David Bowie version.  I've attached 2 styles, which were specifically labeled as the David Bowie version, for you, Ronnie.  :)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahyvu8brH-fU0Ti63IW99fl3ZPiT?e=c4Z91q
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: peterm, Ed B, resoldie, angusprune, Ryszard Bieszczad, wersianer, Roshure, Flipje001

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 11:24:08 AM »
Thank you Roger I hope to download them later to try out, you are kind to reply

Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 11:37:22 AM »

Hi Roger

The Link will not allow me to get files, I  get  " Sorry Something went wrong "

Could you send files to my email address please

Thanks Ronnie

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 06:46:06 PM »
Hi Roger

The Link will not allow me to get files, I  get  " Sorry Something went wrong "

Could you send files to my email address please

Thanks Ronnie

I just downloaded the file, so there's nothing wrong with the link.  I get that error on occasion when trying to upload files to OneDrive.  I just start over again and it most always works the second time.  Do a Google search for a fix and you will find a lot of useful information.  If you still can't download the ZIP file, please let me know and I will email it to you, Ronnie.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2022, 11:44:32 AM »
Hi Roger
I was able to download the styles you gave on forum using a different computer ,it must been the software on other tablet.
The styles are good, need some instrument editing, thanks again and sorry for any problems caused.

Regards
Ronnie