Author Topic: GNS-MS01 / Bose 321 GS series iii  (Read 947 times)

Mike2

GNS-MS01 / Bose 321 GS series iii
« on: January 19, 2022, 02:54:20 PM »
I have the Bose 321 GS series iii and it serves me well over the years.  Better than these sound bars that are expensive, and really no punch.  Well like in a previous topic I mentioned that I used my Bose Companion 5 with GNS-MS01 speakers and it gave it a nice lift in the overall sound.  Well in the same room I have the Bose 321 for my TV so I tried my Genos through the speakers setting on the Bose Control on Aux.  Wow what a nice solid sound. Would not be good for gigs, but you could use it for that, if you wanted. The Bose 321 GS series iii has a good bass module with 2 satellite speakers which attatch to the bass module and one control cable to the Bose Control module. Like I mentioned before, I tried many speakers.  Recently I had 2 Bose S1 which was ok but not much bass.  I bought this  Bose 321 10 years ago, and paid $999.00.  Today on ebay they sell them for $375.00 or about. 
It's a great sound for home. Plenty of power, but not like a PA system. To me it's clearer. Thought I would share this with you.  I am always looking for Bose TV speaker updates, not this surround sound, but can't find anything as good as the Bose 321 speaker system.