Author Topic: female voice for once upon a time in the west  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Mylow54

female voice for once upon a time in the west
« on: January 17, 2022, 09:11:57 PM »
dear members , i am trying create the high pitched female vocal on my tyros 4 for the song once upon a time in the west. is it available to purchase or download from anywhere .

The following users thanked this post: wersianer

Offline overover

Re: female voice for once upon a time in the west
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 10:51:44 PM »
Hi Mylow54,

you could try the Tyros4 Custom Voice "Women Voice" (.UVN format). Please read the following post:
>>> https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,61168.msg469847.html#msg469847

Please listen to the audio demo first (second link in linked post). I think in the high register the voice would be useful for "Once upon a time in the west". :)

By the way, in order to use the Voice, an Expansion Memory Module must be installed on your Tyros4. Then install the .UVN Voice (using "Individual Load") to a free slot of the Custom Voice Bank. (A total of 128 Custom Normal Voice slots are available on the Tyros4.)

Edit:
Here you can download another .UVN Voice ("RussianSoloVocal") that might be suitable for this song:
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/yk3qecglbzcs9d1/RussianSoloVocal.S500.UVN.zip?dl=0

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 11:38:28 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: LarsMoss, wersianer, Amwilburn, aldus51

Offline Mylow54

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 01:50:57 AM »
Thanks very much for the help.

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 11:36:54 AM »
I have posted you one on my forum as you also asked there.

The following users thanked this post: aldus51