Author Topic: Help with my s650 goes half a chord out of tune when I play with the accompanime  (Read 3731 times)

Offline ektor_s900

Hello guys, I have a problem with my psr-s650 which is that when I play with accompaniment the keyboard changes pitch in the right hand, I mean if I'm playing G in the left hand in the right hand I have to play in G sharp so as not to be out of tune with what I play in the accompaniment, if someone can help me I would appreciate it
Ektor PSR-510-630-740-3k-S900-GW8L-S910-S970

Offline ektor_s900

Hello to all those who have entered this issue of the broken PITCH BEND, I have found that this not only fails in the PSR-S650, I also have a PSR-630 which had the same problem, and the solution is to CHANGE the part or controller since it wears out, sometimes it is cleaned and it works but not always, say hello and I hope the topic will serve you. :) ;) 8)
Ektor PSR-510-630-740-3k-S900-GW8L-S910-S970

Offline travlin-easy

Ecktor, a small blast of canned air usually solves this problem. It is nothing more than a variable resistor that tends to build up carbon deposits on the wiper arm once in a while. I usually blast my S-950 about once a week, just to be on the safe side.

Good luck,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline DrakeM

I had a issue with my pitch wheel as it was not returning to center position and had to have it replaced.

I thought it was the spring which had been stretched out or maybe broken, but it wasn't that at all. It was the wheel itself, the hole had enlarged. The service tech showed me the wheel and asked me .. "how much do you use this wheel?!?"

I laughed and told him I play country music and use it all the time.  ;D

I cost $160 for him to replace it and fix it for me.  ;)

« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 06:28:45 PM by DrakeM »

Offline charlote

Hello friends, I have the same problem as Ektor, and I disconnected the pich, but the error continued.