Author Topic: Help with the key sounds of new drum kits in the s975 CubanHandKit CubanStickKit  (Read 2438 times)

Offline ektor_s900

Hello, thank you for reading this post, I am writing because I have been watching, listening to these new "Cuban" percussion kits that come factory pre-installed on my keyboard but I see that like the other percussion kits it does not have the name of the instrument in the manuals and neither on the piano when one is editing a style, the question is someone has the name of each instrument that is pressed in each key, I hope to make myself understood and here I put some images of the manuals of the other percussion kits that do have the names and the so-called "cuban" who do not bring them, I appreciate your great help. :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Ektor PSR-510-630-740-3k-S900-GW8L-S910-S970

Offline Teknoss

Hi, I looked at your posting history, and apparently you've asked the question multiple times.
  As you have already realized, and you said it yourself, that content is PRE-INSTALLED.
  Usually the pre-installed contents do not have the same information as the factory contents.
  And no, there is no more information than what you already have.
  If you want to know what percussion instruments they are, just play each key and guess it by ear and make your notes if necessary.
  There is no other way to do it at the moment.
Genos 2, Korg PA5X, Ketron EventX, Nord PedalKeys27

Offline Ed B

Hi
Please download the Data List Manual from Yamaha for the PSR S975. On page 34 you will find all the various instruments assigned to  specific notes for the Cuban drum kit. I believe this is what you are looking for. This manual contains a lot of very useful information.
https://ca.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/6/1153396/psrs975_s775_en_dl_a0.pdf

Regards
Ed B
Keep on learning

Offline Teknoss

Hi
Please download the Data List Manual from Yamaha for the PSR S975. On page 34 you will find all the various instruments assigned to  specific notes for the Cuban drum kit. I believe this is what you are looking for. This manual contains a lot of very useful information.
https://ca.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/6/1153396/psrs975_s775_en_dl_a0.pdf

Regards
Ed B
He said that he was looking for information about the "Cuban" kits but the image shows the "CubanHANDkit", "CubanSTICKkit" and "CubanFULLkit" kits.
THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE FACTORY "CUBANKIT".
These kits were developed after the factory kits and them do not have the information in the manual for each percussion, and the names of each percussion doesn’t appear in the drum setup.
But they were pre-installed as content +
Genos 2, Korg PA5X, Ketron EventX, Nord PedalKeys27

Offline ektor_s900

Hello, thank you all for answering, if I asked this question a long time ago but nobody answered me and I did it again, regarding the cubankit and poplatinkit percussion, these Latin percussion kits the first time they appeared I think it was on the PSR-3000, or 3k, but the ones I mention are the new ones from the Yamaha Packs, which bring much more minor percussion and in some they mix with kick drum and others with major percussion, and my concern is that because Yamaha did not place the names of the instruments as the does with the other examples arabekit, chinesekit, standarkit etc, or if you put them in another catalog or manual, but that really does not exist, I thank you all for your valuable help and answers.
Pdta. I will wait in the future in the next psr-sx if yamaha decides to do it or in the prs-e line, thanks again. :-[ ;)
Ektor PSR-510-630-740-3k-S900-GW8L-S910-S970