Author Topic: foot pedal settings not changing  (Read 2572 times)

Bonzai99

foot pedal settings not changing
« on: December 16, 2021, 08:36:16 PM »
Hello all:
  I need some advice.  I have plugged in two foot pedals that I once had programmed but have not used for several months.  One pedal moves the registration banks up,  while the other pedal (sustain )  moves the registration banks down.  I have to pedal #1 set for sustain but it dosnt change .
Am I missing a step here or is there a problem with my keyboard.  Thanks for some advice.

Offline overover

Re: foot pedal settings not changing
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 09:20:45 PM »
Hi Bonzai99,

obviously you have activated the "Registration Sequence" function. This overrides the earlier programmed functions of the pedals that are configured for "Regist Sequence +" and/or "Regist Sequence -".

Switch off the "Registration Seqence" function to "re- activate" the previously programmed pedal functions. You could also assign just ONE pedal (for "Regist Sequence +") and set the second pedal to OFF. Then you can use two pedals with standard functions.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: tyrosrick, Sukanta

Bonzai99

Re: foot pedal settings not changing
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 01:58:34 AM »
Chris,  you just solved my problem.  Now my foot pedals respond to what I set them for.  Thank you so much.  This is why I love this Forum.  Thanks so much.