Author Topic: Has anyone loaded any registrations from other keyboards into the DGX-670?  (Read 2505 times)

Offline frozzers

I've tried loading registrations from Genos, Tyros 5, PSR SX-900, PSR SX-700 and PSR SX-600 and each time I get a message 'Data hasn't been loaded properly'.

I'm not really using the DGX-670 as an arranger but it would be good to know I'm not missing anything.

Cheers

Chris

Offline stephenm52

Re: Has anyone loaded any registrations from other keyboards into the DGX-670?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 02:08:57 AM »
I've tried loading registrations from Genos, Tyros 5, PSR SX-900, PSR SX-700 and PSR SX-600 and each time I get a message 'Data hasn't been loaded properly'.

I'm not really using the DGX-670 as an arranger but it would be good to know I'm not missing anything.

Cheers

Chris

I tried registrations from the SX900, Genos and S970 I too got the message "Data hasn't been loaded properly."
GENOS, SX900, Clavinova CVP 307, Korg Pa4x.........

Steve's Genos Recordings
Steve's Gig Disks

Offline frozzers

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 09:29:01 AM »
Thanks for that. It's a relief to know it's not just me.

I'm surprised though, this seems to be the only Yamaha arranger-type keyboard that won't accept non-native registrations.

I know there are only 4 Registration memory buttons on the DGX-670 but I just assumed we'd lose R5, R6 etc if we loaded any external registrations.

Cheers

Chris

Offline Graham UK

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 10:04:46 AM »
Murry Best Registration Manager to change a Keyboard RGT to another model RGT

https://psrtutorial.com/util/best.html
DGX670

Offline frozzers

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2021, 10:12:10 AM »
I did think of that but, unfortunately, YRM doesn't have the DGX-670 as a target keyboard.

Cheers

Chris