Author Topic: AUX volume control  (Read 948 times)

MrRich

AUX volume control
« on: December 08, 2021, 06:27:13 PM »
Hey all, I did a search on this but I'm just am not coming up with a usable answer. Hoping someone can help.

I have an SX900 and would like to feed the 3 right parts of the keyboard directly to a second pair of monitors while having a keyboard volume control in order to establish initial balance of the 3 right parts to the left hand/style side of the keyboard. I incorrectly assumed that once achieving this initial balance the keyboard would then continue to auto-balance all 4 parts during style variation changes as it does when using the right and left line-out jacks into one pair of monitors.

Here is what I have done: I have set-up an assignable knob to control the volume of parts 1,2,and 3 and have assigned these parts to the "SUB OUT" right and left channels. The result is that, although I am able to set the initial volume balance between the right and left sides of the keyboard, this balance changes dramatically when I change to an alternate style variation, thus I am finding myself having to re-balance the parts every time I make a variation change.

I've tried doing resets and even saving volume settings to registrations for each side but the fluctuations continue, making the task of keeping the right and left sides of the keyboard balanced difficult.

Is there a solution to this issue or have I just not configured the 1,2 and 3 part AUX output properly?