Author Topic: Swing&World Audio Style Pack for Genos?  (Read 3606 times)

Francesco Massa

Swing&World Audio Style Pack for Genos?
« on: November 30, 2021, 03:27:14 PM »
Hi friends,
I bought this pack years ago for the Tyros5, but I can't load it on Genos now. Does anyone have the Genos version to share with me, please?
Thanks a lot

Francesco

Offline overover

Re: Swing&World Audio Style Pack for Genos?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 09:53:41 PM »
Hi friends,
I bought this pack years ago for the Tyros5, but I can't load it on Genos now. Does anyone have the Genos version to share with me, please? ...

Hi Francesco,

Do you remember the names of the styles in this Audio Style Pack "Swing&World" you are looking for? (Maybe you still have the packlist.)

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 12:24:02 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 02:48:13 PM »
Hi Chris, thank you! I have solved now, just my fault: I was trying to open the pack with the free Style Extractor software (the source file is a PPF pack) because I didn't want to go through YEM just for a few styles, but without success. Now, I loaded the pack into YEM and transferred it to the Genos and works perfect. I copied the .aus styles manually from the Genos hard drive to the external pendrive so I can delete the pack from YEM now.

Francesco

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Francesco!

Extracting Audio styles from .ppf Packs also works with the "StyleExtractor" program. It is only important to use the current version 1.0.0.5:
>>> https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,44290.msg369236.html#msg369236

Alternatively, you can use the program "YEM Content Explorer" (YEM-CE) from our forum member Vali to extract styles (including Audio styles) and other files from .ppf Pack files.
>>> https://mvsoft.weebly.com/yem-ce-version-history.html

Procedure (see also the attached picture):
- Import the .ppf Pack into the ("normal") YEM
- Quit YEM
- Open YEM-CE
- Select the desired Pack (checkbox in the upper left corner of the Pack symbol)
- Click "Options > Export Sty, Mid, Rgt, etc."

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 06:06:42 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline gabrielschuck

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2022, 09:29:23 AM »
Curious about this audio styles pack.
Are there extra audio styles for the Tyros5?

I'm seeing that I missed a lot of stuff that was available on the Yamaha Music Soft website...🙁
-------------------------------

keyboardist, arranger, composer and music producer

"Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, with sensitivity and intuition, never by rigid rules."

Offline EileenL

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 12:09:16 PM »
There were several packs of Audio styles to purchase on the Music Soft site for Tyros 5 at the time.

Offline gabrielschuck

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 08:04:19 PM »
There were several packs of Audio styles to purchase on the Music Soft site for Tyros 5 at the time.
I think yes. If they were still there, I would definitely buy them.
I visited musicsoft several times since I bought my Tyros5 (end of last year) and I never found this content there.
  I'm trying to recruit these audio styles from those who already bought it.
There was even a pack for tyros5 that had voices from an old keyboard, I can't remember now the model. It's there on youtube by yamaha global, but not on musicsoft anymore.

Regards,
Gabriel
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 08:08:05 PM by gabrielschuck »
-------------------------------

keyboardist, arranger, composer and music producer

"Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, with sensitivity and intuition, never by rigid rules."