Author Topic: Keyboard Education and Other Instruments  (Read 1629 times)

Offline mcbrown

Keyboard Education and Other Instruments
« on: November 30, 2021, 02:23:14 PM »
Many years ago I purchased several guitar tutorial books from a company called Koala Publications which I found very helpful for my guitar education and playing. The name of the company was later changed to Learn to Play Music where I purchased more guitar books and also piano and keyboard tutorial books with CD's. Just this week I have received an e-mail to say they have changed their name again to Muzician but this time they have enabled online education for many instruments including keyboards, piano and guitar etc. The free membership requires you to register with your e-mail address, name and password to access hundreds of free lessons. There is also the option to pay $9.95AU per month, $29.95AU per year or $99.95AU for lifetime membership. The payed membership enables you to print out pages as required. Have a look and see if it could be useful to you.

https://www.muzician.com/user-home

Murray

Genos + MS01, TouchMix 30 Dig Mixer, Fender Strat & Tele, Cole Clark FL3, Music Man 210 75 and Behringer: FCB1010, B1200D Subs x 2 & B205D f/b spkrs x4, Boss: GT-1 Guitar Fx, Roland: GR-55 Guitar Synth, MAUI 28 G2 & 5 GO x2, Korg EK-50L Arranger, Zoom L-8

The following users thanked this post: terryB

Offline Toril S

Re: Keyboard Education and Other Instruments
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 03:15:45 PM »
Thanks a lot Murray!😀
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline PhotoDoc05

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 07:32:56 PM »
Murray,
Thanks for the link! The site is nicely laid out and organized, good place for a lot of different instruments, and specifically for keyboard.
"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware."—Martin Buber

Online Tony09

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 10:34:33 AM »
Thanks, Murray.

Nice looking site and their packages are reasonably priced for what they appear to offer.

Tony