Author Topic: Hi everyone I知 curious when Yamaha might release the PSR-E383 and the EW325  (Read 6519 times)

I know the池e still working on the 473 and ew425 but I was curious about the one that will replace the psr e373 and ew310.

The following users thanked this post: TheGiraffeGuy2013

Offline SciNote

Historically, these keyboards have been released every two years.  As the PSR-E373 and EW310 were released last year, then that would point to their replacements being introduced sometime next year.  In reality, as it has taken so long for the E473 and EW425 to be released, I would not be surprised to see a release date in the 2023 range, or even later, for the E383 and EW325... if that's what they'll even be called.  As always, this is pure speculation on my part.
Bob
Current: Yamaha PSR-E433 (x2), Roland GAIA SH-01, Casio CDP-200R, Casio MT-68 (wired to bass pedals)
Past: Yamaha PSR-520, PSR-510, PSR-500, DX-7, D-80 home organ, and a few Casios

The following users thanked this post: Keyboard Master

I agree.

Hi Everyone Back on this topic again. I know finally the psr E473/EW425 is out. i was wondering if the PSR E383/EW325 will come out this year or Next year.

Historically, these keyboards have been released every two years.  As the PSR-E373 and EW310 were released last year, then that would point to their replacements being introduced sometime next year.  In reality, as it has taken so long for the E473 and EW425 to be released, I would not be surprised to see a release date in the 2023 range, or even later, for the E383 and EW325... if that's what they'll even be called.  As always, this is pure speculation on my part.
  Hi Again Back on this topic Im still curious if anything yet from Yamaha about the e283 383 and ew325

Hi There it;s been awile since i started this topic but since we are in 2023 now i was wondering if any news for the psr E-383 and EW-325 8)

I know the池e still working on the 473 and ew425 but I was curious about the one that will replace the psr e373 and ew310.

I think they're still working on the PSR-E383, PSR-EW325 and YPT-380 at this point. Hopefully they can release it in July or August this year, but who knows?

The following users thanked this post: Keyboard Master

I think they're still working on the PSR-E383, PSR-EW325 and YPT-380 at this point. Hopefully they can release it in July or August this year, but who knows?
Yep definitely agree. I feel some point this year they will be available.😁

The following users thanked this post: TheGiraffeGuy2013

Yep definitely agree. I feel some point this year they will be available.😁
Thanks for the heads up! :)