Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > The Next Yamaha Keyboard

Hi everyone I’m curious when Yamaha might release the PSR-E383 and the EW325

(1/3) > >>

Keyboard Master:
I know the’re still working on the 473 and ew425 but I was curious about the one that will replace the psr e373 and ew310.

SciNote:
Historically, these keyboards have been released every two years.  As the PSR-E373 and EW310 were released last year, then that would point to their replacements being introduced sometime next year.  In reality, as it has taken so long for the E473 and EW425 to be released, I would not be surprised to see a release date in the 2023 range, or even later, for the E383 and EW325... if that's what they'll even be called.  As always, this is pure speculation on my part.

Keyboard Master:
I agree.

Keyboard Master:
Hi Everyone Back on this topic again. I know finally the psr E473/EW425 is out. i was wondering if the PSR E383/EW325 will come out this year or Next year.

Keyboard Master:

--- Quote from: SciNote on November 25, 2021, 10:32:45 AM ---Historically, these keyboards have been released every two years.  As the PSR-E373 and EW310 were released last year, then that would point to their replacements being introduced sometime next year.  In reality, as it has taken so long for the E473 and EW425 to be released, I would not be surprised to see a release date in the 2023 range, or even later, for the E383 and EW325... if that's what they'll even be called.  As always, this is pure speculation on my part.

--- End quote ---
  Hi Again Back on this topic Im still curious if anything yet from Yamaha about the e283 383 and ew325

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version