Author Topic: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!  (Read 1606 times)

Mike2

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
« on: November 24, 2021, 08:28:36 PM »
Hope all of you and your families have a Blessed Thanksgiving.  With our choice of keyboards and speakers, may we continue to be blessed with such options of fun in a world that is sometimes very crazy:)) Keep the spirit going and keep playing...music is a gift.

The following users thanked this post: klaplante

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 08:31:14 PM »
Same to you, Mike2! I'm in Canada and we've had our Thanksgiving, but I hope everyone in the U.S. stays well and safe over your holiday.
And yes, you're right about being blessed with such a great instrument as the Genos. The possibilities with this beast seem endless :).
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline klaplante

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 08:35:45 PM »
Thank you Mike!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and all members of this great forum!

Mike2

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 09:17:08 PM »
Thanks Lee...I'm not that far from you...Maine, and French as well...LOL

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 09:31:02 PM »
Thanks Lee...I'm not that far from you...Maine, and French as well...LOL
Tres bien, Mike! I was raised in Montreal. When this Covid nightmare is over, my wife and I are going to visit our east coast and probably travel through the New England states on the way. Both our countries have amazing east coast towns and cities!
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Mike2

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 10:22:18 PM »
Yes...and if seafood is your taste, you will not be disappointed.

Offline dlepera

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2021, 11:04:45 PM »
Hi Mike2, I too echo everyone's thank you!. I am from Markham Canada and before covid have traveled  the US Cost from Maine to Miami almost every other year with Maine and Mass every year. We live in beautify countries and like music they are both full of never ending enjoyment.

The sea food I have found is the best in Maine(Wells,Agunquit, Belfast). Tennessee  Smokey mountains as also breath taking. So Lee you have to go next door to Maine(Old Orchard Beach and nearby areas) for scenery and sea food.
   Wishing the best to all!          dom

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 11:27:08 PM by dlepera »
Life is a learning experience and sharing it is it's biggest reward!