Author Topic: Frustrated ,song player does not seem to work  (Read 2284 times)

Bonzai99

Frustrated ,song player does not seem to work
« on: November 09, 2021, 09:26:25 AM »
Hello everyone
  Im not sure if there is a problem or I dont know how to work the song player.  I have a list of songs displayed after selecting the song button twice ,I then select a few songs and hit the play arrow.  Nothing seems to happen.  If i select the play arrow several times ,I notice a quick blink of the song coming up but nothing plays. 
I can only get a song to play from A or B from my files.  Am I missing something?
Perhaps someone could explain step by step how to use the Song Player. Thanks

Offline EileenL

Re: Frustrated ,song player does not seem to work
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 03:07:05 PM »
Are you talking Midi files or Audio. You can only select one song to play at a time unless you create a song list.

Bonzai99

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 06:08:37 PM »
Thanks for getting back to me.  So,  I have created a long list of Midi files, and I can select them   to play, but cant get them to play? when selected it show an explanation ! next to the song instead of the play arrow .
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 07:07:10 PM by Bonzai99 »

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 10:02:00 PM »
Thanks for getting back to me.  So,  I have created a long list of Midi files, and I can select them   to play, but cant get them to play? when selected it show an explanation ! next to the song instead of the play arrow .

That means it can’t find the file.

You need to put the files where you said they would be, or edit the Songlist with the location if the file.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline EileenL

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2021, 12:01:16 AM »
Are you still selecting A or B before going to your song folder. This you must do.