Author Topic: Assingable button on psrsx700  (Read 1210 times)

Mohammad Ali Qureshi

Assingable button on psrsx700
« on: November 02, 2021, 01:49:29 PM »
How to assign desire setting to assingable button and save them .As it always go back to default setting when I open my keyboard afterword.

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Assingable button on psrsx700
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 02:40:07 PM »
How to assign desire setting to assingable button and save them .As it always go back to default setting when I open my keyboard afterword.

You save them in a registration.

Best practice is to create a setup registration, and load it every time you turn the keyboard on.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 06:06:47 PM »
Hi Mohammad Ali Qureshi,

If you close the Assignable display properly after making the desired settings (using the "Exit" button or touching the "X" symbol), these settings are automatically saved in the so-called "System Setup" and are also available after restarting the keyboard.

However, if you do not close the Assignable display as mentioned (but leave it open in the background), the settings you have made will not be saved. In principle, this applies to all setting displays that do not have an explicit "Save" function.

Since the Assignable settings can also be saved in Registrations (separate check boxes for "Foot Pedals" and "Assignable Buttons"), these settings can also be changed by calling up Registrations in which the relevant parameter group was saved.

In order to be able to quickly return to certain assignable settings, it is recommended (as already mentioned by Fred) to create at least one so-called "Setup Registration" which contains the personally preferred settings.

By the way, in order to prevent Registrations from calling up certain settings, the FREEZE function can be used: Press "Direct Access > Freeze", check the desired boxes, press "Exit" and then switch on "Freeze" (button lights up).

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Mohammad Ali Qureshi

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 08:21:33 AM »
Great thanks for guidance