Author Topic: Drum edit (Use expansion voices)  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Drsun19

Drum edit (Use expansion voices)
« on: October 21, 2021, 05:11:20 PM »
Hi!

I have a question about drum editing...I've seen videos where you can replace a particular voice note in a style for a drum voice (i.e. Standard Kit C1 = Snare ---> Studio kit C1 ----> snare) and then it will sound different with the snare from another voice...I understand it clearly but the problem comes when i try to use expansion voices...the editor allows me to change between several drumkits but SOME of my expansion drum kits...most of these expansion drum kits don't appear or it is impossible to make these changes.

Also, i've noted that if i delete the drum channel for a new one i can include ALL my drumkits included the expansion ones. What am i doing wrong? I've also noticed that with some expansion (XXL drums) you can easily change these voices, why? Is there a special format or is something that is done in the YEM? I have some expansions than i have made it by myself but they don't appear even though they're drumkit voices.

Thank you very much.

Luis.
Genos, Montage 7, Alesis Vortex Wireless 2, IMac 32Gb RAM, Lenovo Legion i7, Yamaha DXR 12, Cubase 10.5, Sample Robot, Style Magic YA, Keyscape, Omnisphere.