Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

Anybody tried CoReF

(1/2) > >>

Oldden:
Just wondering, has anybody had a look at CoReF from pe-soft. Seems to made for the Tyros , but maybe works with a Genos. I’m away from home at the moment with only my iPad so I can’t try it.
Oldden

Oldden:
I don’t think I gave much of a help for anyone interested. Too many things have the same name. A link to the site is below.

http://www.pe-soft.de/Coref/English/english.html

It seems to be a keyboard registration organiser ,there is a helpfile, and it’s also in German

johan:
This is outdated software. You better use Yamaha Registration Manager of Murray Best.

Oldden:
Yes, I’ve used Murray Best registration manager and it’s good. The program on the  link I sent maybe has different facilities but I’ve not tried it, only got access to my iPad at the moment.

overover:
Hi Oldden,

The "CoReF" program was developed to resolve the missing "link function" for Registrations on earlier keyboards. The Genos and PSR-SX models now have the "Playlist" function that does exactly this (linking Registrations) so that Registration Banks no longer have to be copied if they are to be used in a different list.

Best regards,
Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version