Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Touch Screen & Live Controls

Key Touch Sensitivity

(1/2) > >>

DaveD:
How do I turn this feature off ?

Thanks,
Dave

johan:
On my sx700 I use direct access + move the joystick. You can then adapt keyboard and joystick settings including keyboard initial touch response. You need to set this to fixed velocity. I guess the same works on genos.

DerekA:
I would say though, if you turn this feature off you are missing out on a huge part of what the Genos offers, which is dynamics. Voices change and sound different depending on how hard you strike the keys.

It's your choice of course, but maybe if you explain why you want to turn this off, someone could offer some advice?

DaveD:
Thanks for the replies. I have now been able to turn off the sensitivity when required.

I am still trying to find my way around this new keyboard - I just upgraded from Tyros 3.

As I mentioned above, I don't intend to turn it off permanently, but for some tunes I find it helpful.

DaveD

johan:
Indeed, I would certainly not deactivate this permanently. Note that certain instruments do not have touch sensitivity at all. You can also set the sensitivity to soft1/soft2 (this is what I do).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version