Author Topic: Good news!!  (Read 2805 times)

matrix1999

Good news!!
« on: October 05, 2021, 10:49:51 PM »
My PSR SX900 shipped last night!! After months of waiting I got the email last night.  The keyboard should be here Thursday or Friday.  I’m very excited to get my hands on it and try out all the features.  I have been waiting so long.  I have read the Manuel 4 times and watched every video I could find and read almost every post in this thread.  I am excited to share videos and song files with this community.  I have been getting my music room ready for the big arrival!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 10:53:42 PM by matrix1999 »

Offline pika-san

Re: Good news!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 11:28:39 PM »
Hello,
Hope you'll enjoy your new keyboard!
yamaha extentions files styles for keyboards are as follows:
pst (pianist); pcs(piano combo); sst (session); prs (pro); bcs(basic); fps (free play) and scp (dj style).

vadesriux

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 08:39:29 AM »
Hi Danny.
Totally relate with you on this. Also waiting for the same email confirmation like you did. A Long 5 months waiting for the 900. Only by the end of October (hopefully) these keyboards will arrive in Portugal. So, eagerlly waiting like you.

Hope you enjoy your keyboard and above all use it frequently, for playing an instrument makes wonders for ones soul.

katkins

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 07:03:28 PM »
I've had my psrsx900 a year now, after my double manuel Technics organ gave up the ghost and refused to play. Looking into repairing it and finding the cost would be more than i paid for it 10 years ago,i decided to go down the keyboard path. The sx900 is the best decision i made, its the best keyboard i've ever had you will love it Danny. Happy playing.

Offline tyrosrick

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 07:07:16 PM »
On no, UPS and Fedex just went on strike today!! JUST KIDDING...enjoy your new keyboard!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 07:08:21 PM by tyrosrick »

matrix1999

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 07:38:20 PM »
On no, UPS and Fedex just went on strike today!! JUST KIDDING...enjoy your new keyboard!

Funny! I have been checking the tracking vigorously lol.  It says it’s out for delivery today. I am expecting it any minute!!!

Offline tyrosrick

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2021, 11:40:04 AM »
Wooo Hooo! Bet ya can't wait to tickle that ivory-errr....plastic!

Offline meyrick

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 01:06:22 PM »
Don't get over excited Danny. Check it out of the box and set it up carefully, then enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. I know you will not regret your choice. Good luck.

Offline Jeff_M

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2021, 12:19:10 AM »
....and save the box!!  Hard to think of now but when the day comes when you want to sell it it'll make shipping so much easier.  I've had three PSR's and always shipped the old keyboard in the box which the newer one came in. 

Offline EileenL

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2021, 04:18:10 PM »
Also if it ever needs to go back to the shop or Yamaha they always want it in the original box.

matrix1999

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2021, 07:34:13 PM »
I have really been enjoying it so far!  It sounds amazing and it is so much fun to play!  I am getting used to a couple of things and learning as much as I can.  Thanks for all the encouragement!