Author Topic: New pack Yamaha Brazil  (Read 5668 times)

The following users thanked this post: pedro_pedroc, LarsMoss

Offline Patrick

Re: New pack Yamaha Brazil
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 11:29:17 PM »
Hi thank you; can we've the direct link to download the new packs; thanks again Patrick  :)

Online overover

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 01:05:37 AM »
Hi thank you; can we've the direct link to download the new packs; thanks again Patrick  :)

Hi Patrick,

The direct download links for the seven previously available Brazilian Packs (.cpf format, only available for Genos and PSR-SX models) can be found in the following post:
>>> https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,58734.msg455095.html#msg455095

Edit 2021-10-03:
The direct download links for the "Norte Brasil" Pack (.cpi format for Genos and PSR-SX600/700/900) are here:
>>> https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,60781.msg467579.html#msg467579

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 08:41:16 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Jacob, LarsMoss, MadrasGiaguari, wersianer, balcino

Offline Patrick

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 01:17:58 AM »
Hi Chris, thank's a lot, i wish you and yours a great weekend, all the best Patrick

Merci Chris, Patrick

Online overover

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2021, 01:21:13 AM »
You're welcome, Patrick! :)

All the best from Germany,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 05:14:46 PM »

The following users thanked this post: wersianer

Offline juketsu

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 07:19:31 PM »
Hello Edemarfilho!

Thanks for your help! Is it possible to have SX900 version also...

All the best,

Juke

Online overover

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2021, 08:20:53 PM »
... Is it possible to have SX900 version also...

Hi Juke,

Here are all direct download links for the four different versions of the "Norte Brasil" Pack (.cpf format):

Genos
>>> https://download.yamaha.com/files/tcm:39-1496877/

PSR-SX600
>>> https://download.yamaha.com/files/tcm:39-1496878

PSR-SX700
>>> https://download.yamaha.com/files/tcm:39-1496879

PSR-SX900
>>> https://download.yamaha.com/files/tcm:39-1496881

Edit 2021-10-04:
The SX900 version cannot be imported into YEM (at least into YEM V2.8.1) at the moment. I suspect that the .cpf file is fautly. I will report here as soon as Yamaha fixes the problem. (I could not test whether the current error also exists in the SX600 and SX700 versions, as I do not have the Instrument Info files (.n27) for these models. The Genos version is definitely ok.)

P.S.
Thanks "edemarfilho" for posting the link for Genos before. Based on this link, I found out the other three. :)

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 12:41:34 PM by overover »

The following users thanked this post: Runner4Fun, balcino

Offline Patrick

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2021, 08:36:24 PM »
Hi Chris, thanks a lot, have a nice day, Patrick
 :)

Offline juketsu

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2021, 09:45:43 AM »
Hi Chris!

We get help from you so often, many thanks again!!!

I read from  another post (SX900 folder) that there is something problem with SX900 file, we have to wait some days...

Have a good day,

Juke

Offline thomas750

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2021, 07:51:15 PM »
Hi Chris
only 5 styles on the sx 700 pack Norte Brasil
thomas
I Play The yamaha prs sx 700

Online overover

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2021, 08:27:14 PM »
Hi Chris
only 5 styles on the sx 700 pack Norte Brasil
thomas

Hi Thomas,

that's correct, but there are also 8 Expansion Voices in the "Norte Brasil" Pack (5 Normal Voices + 3 Drum Voices), at least in the Genos version. (See the attached picture.) :)

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline thomas750

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2021, 10:35:05 AM »
Hi Chris
by me only 5 styles no voices or drum kits
thomas

Online overover

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2021, 01:50:53 PM »
Hi Chris
by me only 5 styles no voices or drum kits
thomas

Hi Thomas,

the sizes of the .cpf files of "Norte Brasil" are identical for Genos, SX900 and SX700 (36.152 KB). Therfore the SX700 version should have the same content as Genos and SX900 versions. (The SX600 .cpf file is much smaller (only 537 KB), so I think it only contains the Styles.)

Are the Voices contained in the "Norte Brasil" Pack not displayed in your YEM as shown in my picture? You may not have selected all of the content for installation. Please make sure that (when you click on your Install Target "PSR-SX700") all Pack contents have a green tick and that the Pack symbol (at the top) has a light green tick (not dark green!).

P.S.
It should be clear that the Voices are not displayed on the keyboard if you are in the "wrong" File Selection display (e.g. in the Style Selection display). So if you first open the Voice Selection display, then go to "User > Expansion" and there in the desired Pack folder, you should see the Voices contained. :)

Best regards,
Chris

Offline thomas750

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2021, 04:10:30 PM »
Hi Chris
in yem no voices are displayed i have several time put them in yem  still only 5 styles
thomas

Online overover

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2021, 08:48:39 PM »
Hi Chris
in yem no voices are displayed i have several time put them in yem  still only 5 styles
thomas

I will test importing the SX700 version of the "Norte Brasil" Pack into YEM tomorrow and then come back here.

Best regards,
Chris

Online overover

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2021, 08:21:50 AM »
Hi Thomas,

I received the SX700 Instrument Info file (.n27) from a friend today. With this Install Target I can import the SX700 version of the "Norte Brasil" Pack into my YEM without any problems, and the 8 voices and 5 styles mentioned before are displayed (just like with the Genos version).

The problem may be with the version of YEM you are using. I am using the current version 2.8.1. If you are using an earlier version (e.g. 2.7.0), I recommend that you update to V2.8.1. (Do NOT use V2.8.0 because this version is buggy!)

I recommend to uninstall the installed version first (the complete user data is retained) and only then to install the new version.

Edit:

Another user wrote to me via PM (Personal Message) that he had the same problem (no voices visible) with the Genos version of the "Norte Brasil" Pack. After the user had installed the current YEM version 2.8.1, the problem was resolved. (Previously V2.8.0 was installed.) Obviously this Pack was created with YEM V2.8.1 and does not work correctly with earlier versions.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 02:08:00 PM by overover »

Offline thomas750

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2021, 02:58:11 PM »
hi chris
now i have instal  YEM version 2.8.1 now its work great thanks
thomas

Online overover

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2021, 03:11:36 PM »
hi chris
now i have instal  YEM version 2.8.1 now its work great thanks
thomas

Thank you for the quick response, Thomas! I am very happy that it is now working! :)

P.S.
YEM V2.8.1 "feels" a bit slower than previous versions, but if you want to work with relatively new Yamaha Packs, you obviously can't avoid using the current YEM version.

Best regards,
Chris