Author Topic: Help me I’m such a dufus!  (Read 2035 times)

Hollyz3uk

Help me I’m such a dufus!
« on: September 25, 2021, 03:35:35 PM »
Hey my lovelies
I had a corrupt pen drive which decided to randomly delete some of my files ! I took what was salvageable off the pen, reformatted it put them back.

I am missing about 6 of the most amazing styles I downloaded  from here and for the life of me can’t remember where I got them from.

I thought they might be Onacimus’s files but I can’t locate them, possibly Peter Xeenix

So here’s the clues, I’m pretty sure they were in a “dance folder” the style titles are as follows, these may be in different folders but I’m pretty sure they were all in one.
Kygo, holiday house, electro pop, 90’s night rhythm, electro house 2015, Swedish house also but I may have that saved somewhere else as elec city and last but not least Elec house ballad.

If that sounds familiar to anyone could they let me know who’s folders they are so I can re download them. These styles are my absolute favourites and I can’t bare to be without them.
Have made a back up of all my files now on hard disc and second pen drive (lesson learned)

Thanks in advance xx
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 03:37:11 PM by Hollyz3uk »

Offline TyrosTempest

Re: Help me I’m such a dufus!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 04:20:21 PM »
Hi hollyz3uk
                   The styles you are looking for are on the euro dance 2016 premium pack.
                    You can download the pack for free on the Yamaha music soft site.

Thanks Ernie.
Yamaha dxr10 mark 2 TYROS 5 76 yamaha cp4
Past instruments: farfisa,technics e33,e44,e66,G7,C800.
Kn2000,kn3000,korg i3,Yamaha hs4,kn5000,Roland e500.
Psr9000,Tyros 1, 2, 3,4.

Offline Bruce Breen

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 12:46:10 AM »
Based on what Ernie has said, they could be from Onacimus's "New Generation Special Styles Archive" at https://psrtutorial.com/sty/collections/onacimus4.html
This posting of his has over 300 styles from all the packs (as of Jan 2021).
If you read below the list of packs, in the third paragraph following them there is a link to a folder of 37 "EuroDance" styles.
Try downloading these and maybe you'll find what you are looking for there. Or maybe try some of the other packs listed...
Good luck!   
Bruce Breen
playing a PSR-S950, PSR-2100 & Piano Accordion

Offline DerekA

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 09:57:27 AM »
I have 2 of 3 versions of the Euro Dance pack that were created by various members over the years (thank you to them!)

But since the "official" Euro Dance pack is now available for free, I would recommend downloading that.
Genos