Author Topic: Lyrics in Style mode?  (Read 2137 times)

Lyrics in Style mode?
« on: September 29, 2021, 02:21:58 AM »
Dear friends,

I don't play songs in SONG mode. Instead I play songs in STYLE mode (by adjusting/tweaking a selected style to a particular song; then naming that style with the name of the song). I made so far about 300 Song-Styles already.

I wonder if it is possible (and how) to make a registration with that particular "Song-Style", INCLUDING the Lyrics for that song.

I searched the manuals, but only found answers for SONG, not for Styles or Registration (containing a Style).

Can anybody help?

Thank you,

Angelo
Yamaha Genos, Clavinova Cvp309PE, Hs-8, Hammond Xm2.
Past: Farfisa Minicompact, CompactDeLuxe; Elkarapsody; Hammond L122R&Leslie142; CasioCz1000; Roland D50, E20, ProE, Juno106, JX8P, Ra90; Technics Kn800, 1000, 2000; Korg M1, i3, i30, Pa1x, Pa3x; others.

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Lyrics in Style mode?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 03:57:40 AM »
Dear friends,

I don't play songs in SONG mode. Instead I play songs in STYLE mode (by adjusting/tweaking a selected style to a particular song; then naming that style with the name of the song). I made so far about 300 Song-Styles already.

I wonder if it is possible (and how) to make a registration with that particular "Song-Style", INCLUDING the Lyrics for that song.

I searched the manuals, but only found answers for SONG, not for Styles or Registration (containing a Style).

Can anybody help?

The way you do that is to put the lyrics in a text file. You can see it in action in my registration videos (link in my signature).

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons