Author Topic: Chord Tracker & score on Genos  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Mr. Gary

Chord Tracker & score on Genos
« on: August 19, 2021, 07:13:08 PM »
I have downloaded songs into Chord Tracker ( Android tablet ) and sent to my Genos. All the staves appear along with bouncing ball but no chords are shown. I've checked internet connectivity, and if I try to send the song again Chord Tracker says it's been sent but still no chords shown, any ideas?

Online Rick D.

Re: Chord Tracker & score on Genos
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 09:59:03 PM »
Hi Gary,

I am surprised to hear anything worked with Android and Chord tracker. It is my understanding that Chord tracker was for IOS only. With IOS any album or song you have in iTunes will show up in Chord Tracker and show all the chords.

I may be wrong, but when I bought my iPad it was because of that. I had an Android phone at the time.

Rick D.

Offline Mr. Gary

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 02:29:59 PM »
Many thanks Rick, I thought as much. I have an old I pad so will have a go with that. Also the Yamaha Chord Tracker manual states 'only the sending of chord data is available with wired connections'. Is this the case do you know?  (The data sent from my Android was sent via Wi-Fi...)

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2021, 02:36:50 AM »
I used chord tracker wirelessly from iPhone and the chords are there (not always correctly interpreted of course, but still a good start).