Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Registrations & Playlist

Accessing playlists

(1/4) > >>

vall47:
I've just started learning the Genos system, only had the keyboard a few days so am a novice.  I'm working on playlists at the moment and I'm OK at making new playlists and saving registrations to them. My question is, how do I access the playlists? On pressing the Playlist button the keyboard goes to the last one used, but I am having difficulty accessing the other playlists I have created, I don't know where to look and can find no information in the manuals or on Youtube. Is there a list of them somewhere that I can call up? Any advice gratefully received
Vall47  :) :) :)

Fred Smith:
Tap the playlist name (at the top). That will then show all your playlists.

Cheers,
Fred

vall47:
Thanks, Ronbo and Fred, I have tried your suggestions but no success. I have tried using a USB but still no good, same problems. I make the playlist, name it, add the registrations and save it. If I then switch off the keyboard and go back to the playlist later it is empty. The playlist comes up presumably because it is the last one I used, I have tried pressing the name of the playlist up the top but nothing happens. Perhaps it is a 'saving' problem?

ckobu:
Hi Vall
Watch this video, you may find what you are doing wrong. Activate English subtitles.

https://youtu.be/rxnn8LA6Vao?t=54

vall47:
Thanks ckobu, I watched your videos and learned a lot from them. I think I have now kind of got the playlists sorted out in my head but the topic is far from being clear to me. I have got used to playing from lists on a usb on my S950 and the filing system of the Genos takes some getting accustomed to.  :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version