Author Topic: FORTE Choir  (Read 2552 times)

opticat

FORTE Choir
« on: August 04, 2021, 10:58:08 PM »
I started this journey with a T4, went to the T5, and now the GENOS. They are all fabulous instruments! In my aging mind, I recall a voice or voices named FORTE CHOIR on one of them. Using search on my Genos, I can't seem to locate that voice figuring it might have been deleted with the new instrument. Am I correct that there was such a choir voice, or could I be thinking of something else entirely? If I remember correctly, it was a very good voice. I searched that name on this forum as well with no luck.

Offline Ed B

Re: FORTE Choir
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 02:17:20 AM »
Hi
Forte Choir was on the Tyros 5.
Regards
Ed B
Keep on learning

Offline Toril S

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 08:27:33 AM »
Maybe it is in the legacy folder on the Genos? And for some reason did not come up in the search?
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 12:33:27 PM »
Must admit I can not remember having this one in Tyros 5 but it is not in the legacy folder which is strange.

opticat

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 08:18:05 PM »
Does anyone actually remember this FORTE CHOIR voice? It may have been back in the T4 days.

Offline EileenL

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 09:56:30 PM »
I don't remember this voice on Tyros 5. It is not in the legacy folder either. Are you sure this was not a custom wave voice.

Offline ckobu

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 10:29:00 PM »
Francesco is right. Tyros 5 has two voices called Forte. At Genos they are called BoysChoirOoh f and BoysChoirAah f and are located at the same addresses.

[attachment deleted by admin]

opticat

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2021, 11:21:17 PM »
Thank you so much, everyone! I thought I might have been losing a bit of memory. Perhaps I may be, but at least this forum figured it out!