Author Topic: Midi Songs with texts of Lyrics and Chords  (Read 2470 times)

DrKewel

Midi Songs with texts of Lyrics and Chords
« on: July 29, 2021, 07:41:47 PM »
I am looking for collections of MIDI Songs that have both Lyrics and Chords.   I come across them occasionally as just single songs.   
My objective is to be able to play Midi songs and have the chords and lyrics to play along with on the screen.   I am sure they exist, but they are hard to find.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Midi Songs with texts of Lyrics and Chords
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 08:26:52 PM »
Hi DrKewel and welcome aboard!

I've never looked for those kinds of things but I assume they would only be available as paid downloads.
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline Dave Nuttall

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 08:56:04 PM »
I am looking for collections of MIDI Songs that have both Lyrics and Chords.   I come across them occasionally as just single songs.   
My objective is to be able to play Midi songs and have the chords and lyrics to play along with on the screen.   I am sure they exist, but they are hard to find.

Thanks in advance.

What program do you plan to use to play MIDI songs that have chords/lyrics embedded?
Genos, ProTools, Cubase AI10, Win10,  BIAB-2022, Sibelius Ultimate, MixMaster, PRSUTI, StyleMagic, StyleWorks, and Baldwin SF-10 acoustic piano.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 09:39:07 PM »
What program do you plan to use to play MIDI songs that have chords/lyrics embedded?

The keyboard itself will display lyrics and chords given the right midi files.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Patrick

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 02:41:47 AM »
Hi DrKewel, just download on internet the midis karaoke's you want to play on your KB; then add chords with the software PSRUTi; all the best Patrick
 ;)

Offline harry t

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 02:46:34 PM »
Try Van Basco on web

harry t