Author Topic: Yamaha S.Art tenor sax VS Audio Modeling tenor sax Vst  (Read 3102 times)

Yamaha S.Art tenor sax VS Audio Modeling tenor sax Vst
« on: April 03, 2019, 07:35:41 PM »
Which do you like more?  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline hans1966

Re: Yamaha S.Art tenor sax VS Audio Modeling tenor sax Vst
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 05:00:21 AM »
Hi Rodrigo, both are very good, but I'll take the one with Modelado de Audio. congratulations for your work. a hug. Hans
"Enjoying my SX600, and moving step by step through the journey of life"

The following users thanked this post: rodrigo.b

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 06:38:25 PM »
Which do you like more?  :)

I also have the trumpet from audio modeling so I can compare also the trumpet sounds if you want. I think Swam VST instruments (Audio Modeling) are the best way to have great solo brass and woodwind instruments sounds for the PSR S/PSR SX users, because those keyboards have an old technology and they doesn’t have the truly amazing S.ART2 technology.

Offline Joe H

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 07:18:23 PM »
The audio modeling sounds more realistic.  Did you use a Breath Controller to play that sax?  That sounds almost as good as the saxes on my Yamaha VL card.

Joe H
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 07:19:45 PM by Joe H »
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 07:36:29 PM »
The audio modeling sounds more realistic.  Did you use a Breath Controller to play that sax?  That sounds almost as good as the saxes on my Yamaha VL card.

Joe H

Hi, it’s a midi file played by Stefano Lucato. I think he used an expression pedal.