Author Topic: Hello from California!  (Read 2025 times)

Offline lmederos

Hello from California!
« on: July 23, 2021, 10:08:49 PM »
Greetings to everyone,

I recently discovered this forum, and I'm very glad I did.

I have a PSR-E443, and am saving to buy an SX700.   I am a beginner in most ways, but I have a passion to play the keyboard.

My music interests are broad, and want to become proficient at playing easy listening and (light) Classical piano music.

Thanks to everyone!

-- Luis
-- Luis

PSR-SX900

Offline Toril S

Re: Hello from California!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 10:27:43 PM »
Welcome to the forum Luis! This is a friendly place with so many helpful people!
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 01:15:15 AM »
Hi Luis,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  Thank you very much, also, for becoming a Supporter of our forum.  I’m sure you'll learn a lot about your PSR-E443 keyboard here on the forum, and the PSR-SX700 keyboard, when you decide to purchase it and will experience many pleasurable hours playing them.

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

https://psrtutorial.com/

You’ve also gained access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend Peter (XeeniX), which presently contains more than 101,000 song titles in 2,602 indexed books.  This index is updated often.

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline MINKYCATS

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 10:56:49 AM »
Hi luis

Welcome to our friendly forum.

Hope you soon get your SX700. You’ll find plenty of help here.

Trevor (MINKYCATS)
Yamaha AR100 organ:  Genos
Previous: Hammond C3 with PR40 tone cabinet, Yamaha E30, Technics SX-EX60, Yamaha EL70, Technics KN7000, Tyros 5 - 61 and others.