Author Topic: Can anyone identify the voices in this video ?  (Read 2981 times)

Offline sunny

Can anyone identify the voices in this video ?
« on: July 20, 2021, 08:02:40 PM »
Friends,
  I like the strings+Choir sound in this video at 2.56. The Genos  Display shown is very small unable to idetify the voices . Can anyone know the voices and style used in this video at 2.56 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPx61g7waxw&t=186s

Thanks,
Sunny

Offline overover

Re: Can anyone identify the voices in this video ?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 05:24:00 AM »
Hi Sunny,

The Style that Peter Baartmans uses in this video for the song "Lara's Theme" (also known as "Dr. Zhivago") is the Genos Preset Style "Orchestral6-8" (Easy Listening category).

Unfortunately, the OTS of this Style do not contain the Voices used by Peter.

The Registration Bank "Mornings At Seven.rgt" included in the Genos Bonus Playlist also uses this Style. You may find voice suggestions in the seven Registrations included. (I've attached this .rgt file.)

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Arnie, strandkam, wersianer, balcino

Offline sunny

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 07:17:56 PM »
Hi Sunny,

The Style that Peter Baartmans uses in this video for the song "Lara's Theme" (also known as "Dr. Zhivago") is the Genos Preset Style "Orchestral6-8" (Easy Listening category).

Unfortunately, the OTS of this Style do not contain the Voices used by Peter.

The Registration Bank "Mornings At Seven.rgt" included in the Genos Bonus Playlist also uses this Style. You may find voice suggestions in the seven Registrations included. (I've attached this .rgt file.)

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for uploading the registration file. I found the style in  Easy Listening > " Orchestral 6-8" and the voice registrations are in OTS 3. Now i am happy.

Sunny

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 09:03:13 PM »
Thanks for your feedback, Sunny!

I'm glad to could help you!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)