Author Topic: Repertoire feature  (Read 1346 times)

Repertoire feature
« on: July 08, 2021, 12:22:37 PM »
I have gone to Genos from Tyros 2. The Tyros used to have a feature I used a lot, the repertoire button this used to give suggestions for songs for the style selected.  I’m delighted with Genos , is there a similar feature on Genos.

Online ckobu

Re: Repertoire feature
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 12:32:55 PM »
The repertoire was related to Music Finder. The Music Finder can be converted to the Playlist option now located on Genos. Watch a video that explains how data from Music Finder can be transferred to the Playlist. In the description of the video contains a link to Music Finder with a base of over 1400 songs, so you can use that as well.

https://youtu.be/BF6ckJeQyIE

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 12:42:28 PM »
I have gone to Genos from Tyros 2. The Tyros used to have a feature I used a lot, the repertoire button this used to give suggestions for songs for the style selected.  I’m delighted with Genos , is there a similar feature on Genos.

The similar feature on the Genos is the search function. You can, for example, search your registrations for a specific style.

Cheers.
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Online ckobu

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 12:48:57 PM »
It is this function.
Genos search finds Style only by his name, but not by the song they could play with him.

[attachment deleted by admin]

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 12:49:42 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions ,I shall have a delve.