Author Topic: Touch Response  (Read 1982 times)

acev

Touch Response
« on: July 08, 2021, 11:11:15 AM »
Hi all wondering if any one can help, when I play single fingered or muliti fingered chords, I get touch response, the harder I press the key the louder the chords get, how do I turn this off?, I turned of the touch button, but this only works for right and left voices and not fingered chords? thanks for any advice

Offline overover

Re: Touch Response
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 01:45:26 PM »
Hi avec,

to avoid that the Style playback volume changes depending on the playing strength, go to "Function > Menu 1 > Style Setting". Here switch OFF the parameter "Dynamics Control". Then press "Exit" button to save the setting in the System Setup.

Please also refer to the section "Style Playback Related Settings" on pages 27/28 of the PSR-S975 Reference Manual that you can download here:
>>> https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/psr-s975/downloads.html#product-tabs

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 01:47:12 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

acev

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 03:06:24 PM »
Genius Overover I would have never tied parameter "Dynamics Control" to touch sensitive chords. thanks again!

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 05:47:02 PM »
You're welcome, avec!

Thanks for your kind feedback!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)