Author Topic: A question about Tyros5's Voice ensemble  (Read 1650 times)

Offline gabrielschuck

A question about Tyros5's Voice ensemble
« on: July 07, 2021, 11:34:41 AM »
 Hey guys!
I hope you are all very well.
I have a question regarding tyros5's Voice Ensemble.
I can access the 8 most recommended ensemble voices with buttons 1 to 8 after pressing the ensemble button.
But how do I access all predefined ensemble voices?
In the owner's manual it says there are 56 ensemble voices, but it doesn't show how to access these other voices (at least I didn't see anything about it).
Can someone who managed to give me the step by step?
Thanks in advance!
Best Regards,
Gabriel
-------------------------------

keyboardist, arranger, composer and music producer

"Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, with sensitivity and intuition, never by rigid rules."

Offline EileenL

Re: A question about Tyros5's Voice ensemble
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 04:22:12 PM »
Just press Right one voice button and select Ensemble. A message will be shown on sceen telling you that the keyboard will be set ready Jusy OK it and you are now in the voice section and can choose any voice set up you want. If you like it you can save to a registration bank. Please remember that Ensemble will also be using the left voice button also.

Offline gabrielschuck

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 08:44:00 PM »
Thank you very much!
In that case I can use the letters a to j or rotate the dial to choose an ensemble, right?
Regards,
Gabriel

"Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, with sensitivity and intuition, never by rigid rules."

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 10:01:46 PM »
Hi Gabriel,

for "Playing Ensemble Voices" please refer to pages 44/45 of the Tyros5 Owner's Manual.

When you have called up the Ensemble Voice display (via the [ENSEMBLE] Voice category button), you normally select one of the "most recommended" eight Voices (via the display buttons 1 - 8⁣).

For more Ensemble Voices press "PRESET" (display button J) to open the File Selection display for Ensemble Voices.

Note: You will be in the same Ensemble Voice category as before you pressed "PRESET" (e.g. in the "Brass" folder, which contains three pages with Voices).

To go to another Ensemble Voice category, press "UP" once (= upper "8" display button) and then select another category folder (Strings, Woodwind, Choir or Others).

By the way: For "Editing Ensemble Voices" refer to pages 19 - 24 of the Tyros5 Reference Manual. This way you can create your own Ensemble Voice settings.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: sugarplumsss

Offline gabrielschuck

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 10:44:32 PM »
Thanks Chris. I will try here.
Best Regards