Author Topic: Voces humanas  (Read 3248 times)

Jesusote

Voces humanas
« on: July 04, 2021, 07:43:31 PM »
Buenas a todos.
Tengo un Yamaha PSR SX 700 y estoy encantado con él.
Me gustaría añadirle sonidos de voces humanas.
¿Sabéis dónde puedo descargarlas o comprarlas?
Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda.
Un saludo!!.

Offline mikf

Re: Voces humanas
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 09:19:13 PM »
Please post in English.
Mike

Jesusote

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 10:27:46 PM »
No problem, Mike. I’ll do my best.
I’ve a Yamaha psr sx700 and I’m very happy with this. It’s a great keyboard and I’m still learning about it.
Id like to add new human voices and I’d like to know where can I download or buy  these voices.
Please could you help me?  I’m a beginner.
Thanks a lot and best regards.

Offline dragonkeys

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 11:09:12 PM »
Hello!

This voices are available on Playsounds Store.

https://playsoundsusa.wixsite.com/playsounds-store/copia-de-g-master-keys-essentials

Best Regards.

Check the next video:
https://youtu.be/H8XfZHg4BVM?t=402

Michael

Hola, estas voces están disponibles para adquirirlas en Playsounds Store.

https://playsoundsusa.wixsite.com/playsounds-store/copia-de-g-master-keys-essentials

Saludos Cordiales.

Revisa el siguiente video.

https://youtu.be/H8XfZHg4BVM?t=402

Michael.

Offline hans1966

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 02:44:08 AM »
Hi Jesusote, the SX700 is a great keyboard.

Go to the Choir & Pad folder, and you will find beautiful polyphonic voice choirs (Boys Choir Oh, and Boys Choir Ah) listen to them, I know you will love them.

If you prefer other types of voices, you can follow the instructions in DragonKeys.

Regards.

Hans
"Enjoying my SX600, and moving step by step through the journey of life"

Jesusote

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 04:36:38 AM »
Hi Hans.

Thanks a lot for your post.

I like a lot the voices of choir/pad section. Are great, but I’d like a voice like this video: https://youtu.be/mnyTM_P610Y

I don’t understand what do you want to say when you say follow the instructions in DragonKey. Sorry my English is poor. Please could you explain it?

Best regards

Jesusote

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2021, 04:44:02 AM »
Hi Mike.
I’ve seen the playsounds store and I like a lot Thais products.
The g master keys essentials are for s970 and s975. I don’t know if I can use in my sx700.
I like a lot this section on the website: https://playsoundsusa.wixsite.com/playsounds-store/copia-de-expansion-packs

I’ll buy the vocal voices when available.
Best regards.

Offline EileenL

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2021, 02:57:19 PM »
You should have these voices on your keyboard. They are called scat voices. Playing each note separately produces the different effects. It is known as Wave Cycling.

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2021, 03:10:43 PM »
I think the scat voices are only on PSR SX900/Genos/CVP 805/CVP 809

Offline overover

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2021, 03:16:45 PM »
Hi Jesusote,

here you can download free Choir/Vocal voices (.ppf format):
>>> http://cms-sounddesign.de/page106_en.html
>>> http://cms-sounddesign.de/page147_en.html

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: bhergar56

Offline hans1966

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2021, 05:34:10 PM »
Hi Hans.

I like a lot the voices of choir/pad section. Are great, but I’d like a voice like this video: https://youtu.be/mnyTM_P610Y

I don’t understand what do you want to say when you say follow the instructions in DragonKey. Sorry my English is poor. Please could you explain it?

Best regards

Hello Jesusote, excuse me for not making me understand.

I actually wanted to say that you follow the links that Dragonkeys suggested, although I must say that the links that Chris has proposed are also interesting.

I hope you find what you are looking for

regards

Hans
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 05:35:13 PM by hans1966 »
"Enjoying my SX600, and moving step by step through the journey of life"

Jesusote

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2021, 05:59:57 PM »
Thanks a lot to all!!.

I've installed the voices of Chris' using yamaha expansion manager but it doesn't work.

I supose I do something wrong.

I've exported instrument info; started Yamaha expansion manager, added packs and saved as pack installation file (.cpi) but when I enter the folder is empty.

I've read forums and I think I must convert ppf to ppi. Is this Ok?.

Thanks a lot. I'm learning a lot.

Best regards.

Offline overover

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2021, 08:53:36 PM »
Hi Jesusute,

If you think you did everything right with the installation on the keyboard, but then you cannot find the installed Expansion Voices, it is probably because you are in the "wrong" Mode:

The File Selection displays on the keyboard are always filtered by file type, i.e. in the Style Selection displays you only see Styles, in the Registration Selection displays only Registration Bank files, etc.

In order to see and load the Expansion Voices, you have to open the Voice Selection display for a certain Keyboard Part (e.g. Right 1), then navigate to "User > Expansion" and select the desired Pack folder there.

Otherwise, the correct way to install the Packs is:

- Export your Instrument Info file (.n27) from the SX700 to a USB stick.

- If not already done so update the Yamaha Expansion Manager (YEM) to version 2.8.1.

- Import the .n27 file into the YEM.

- Import the desired Packs (using "My Packs > Import Pack").

- Click on your Install Target (PSR-SX700).

- Make sure that all the Packs to be installed are SELECTED. This means, the big Pack symbols (in the upper section of the YEM window) have a light-green tick and when you click on a Pack symbol, all the content items are selected in the lower section of the YEM window.

- The Expansion Memory of the SX700 is only about 400MB. At the top of the YEM window you can see (if the Install Target "PSR-SX700" is clicked) the memory consumption of the currently selected content. Make sure that for "Voice Wave Size" the value to the left of the slash is smaller than the maximum value to the right of the slash. The fact that the maximum value has been exceeded can also be seen from the fact that the color of the bar below changes from green to red. If this is the case, you have to de-select some Packs or at least some content items inside a Pack. (In the latter case, the "big" tick of the Pack symbol would change from light-green to dark-green.)

- Click on "Save Pack Install File" to save your Pack Installation file to the connected USB stick. (It is best to save it to the root directory of the stick, not into a folder.) Note: If at least one protected (.cpf) Pack is involved, select the File Type ".cpi" in the dropdown list. If only unprotected (.ppf) Packs are involved, select the File Type ".ppi".

- Connect the USB stick to the SX700.

- Go to "Menu > Expansion > Pack Installation".

- Select the Pack Installation file on the USB stick and follow the display instructions.

- Finished! :)

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 11:07:03 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

The following users thanked this post: bhergar56

Jesusote

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2021, 10:13:50 PM »
Thanks a lot, Chris.
Tomorrow I’ll try all your steps.
Today, I just want to thank you this useful post.
Tomorrow I’ll tell you.
Best regards

Jesusote

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2021, 06:15:51 PM »
Hello to all.

At least i was in the "incorrect" mode, as Chris says. Today I have been able to use the choir voices. I've just learned a lot.

One question: my keyboard has a 400 mb capacity expansion pack. I've installed these marvelous voices but i have unistalled all the yamaha packs to install the new voices.

Is it possible to install my favorite voices from Chorus voices in my favourite folder? So I could install some of the yamaha packs and I could buy another voices from the website that DragonKey told me.

Thanks to all for your helping, and especially to Chris.

Best regards.

Offline overover

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2021, 09:17:45 PM »
Thanks for your feedback, Jesusote!

All Expansion Voices, i.e. Voices that use new, own samples, can only be installed via the Expansion Manager (YEM). The (Wave) samples of the Expansion Voices are automatically installed in the Expansion Memory of the instrument (which is unfortunately only about 400MB in size on the SX700).

Of course, you can install multiple Packs at the same time. I mentioned this above. All Packs in the YEM that you want to have on the instrument must be selected before you create the Pack Install file. In order to save space in the Expansion Memory, you can also deselect individual, not absolutely necessary VOICES in the different Packs, if necessary.

Note: Deselecting other contents than Voices does not save any space in the 400MB Expansion Memory, since all Pack contents except the Wave samples of the Voices are saved in the User drive (within the "Expansion" folder).

The "Voice Wave Size" display shows you immediately whether the currently selected content fits into the Expansion Memory. If the bar is GREEN, everything is fine. If it is RED, you unfortunately have to deselect further Packs or individual VOICES.

P.S.
The Expansion Voices of Yamaha Packs (e.g. the now free Packs from the site >>> https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/contents/keyboards/vse/index.html) generally require much less space in the Expansion Memory than Voices from third-party companies such as "CMS Sounddesign" or Expansion Voices created by the user using the YEM. This is mainly due to the fact that Yamaha uses its own, protected compression algorithm for the Wave samples, which is not available to third-party companies or normal users. CMS Voices in particular can often have a relatively high storage requirement (see the information on the download pages).

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 09:43:56 PM by overover »

Jesusote

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2021, 10:22:47 PM »
Thanks a lot for your explamations, Chris. . 
They are very valuable and useful for me.
Best regards!!!

Offline overover

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2021, 10:56:47 PM »
Thanks a lot for your explamations, Chris. . 
They are very valuable and useful for me. ...

You're welcome! :)

Best regards,
Chris