Author Topic: My post  (Read 1244 times)

Offline alakino2

My post
« on: June 20, 2021, 05:04:13 PM »
What happened to my post of yesterday June ,19, 2021?

Offline overover

Re: My post
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 05:14:59 PM »
Hi Arthur,

Probably your thread was only moved to the "correct" sub-forum by a moderator / administrator. I have just opened the overview of your posts (click on your username to display your profile > Show Posts). You should find your post from yesterday there: :)
>>> https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=23285

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 08:43:34 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline alakino2

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 07:26:17 PM »
Thank you Chris.

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 09:21:40 PM »
Hi Arthur,

Chris is correct.  I moved your topic to the Sheet Music & Lead Sheets board, so you would get more responses to your request for "Mornings at Seven" sheet music.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline mikf

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 02:59:52 AM »
Arthur - just a couple of points - if you open the forum under recent posts instead of a specific section you can usually see everything posted for the last few days, regardless of the section. So even if it has been moved you still see it. If you want to search back further than a few days you may need to go into specific sections, or use the search function. Also, it is probably a good idea to use a subject leader less generic than just Sheet Music. Something more like the song title or even “music wanted for xxxxxx (title). Makes it easier to search later, and also it’s  more informative for people quickly scanning posts.  Typically I think people scan down recent posts and open only those that have subjects they think might interest them.
Mike