Author Topic: Multipads volume is low  (Read 2439 times)

Offline sunny

Multipads volume is low
« on: June 18, 2021, 07:44:09 PM »
Friends,
Some multipads in Drum loop section such as Tambourine 1 and 2 are great but the volume is very little bit low. There is only one option to use slider to control multipads volume. Is there any way to further increase Multipads volume ?

Thanks,
Sunny

Offline ckobu

Re: Multipads volume is low
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 07:49:39 PM »
Open Multipad Recording for Multi Pad and find the value for the volume in Step edit.

https://youtu.be/UYvol2fThG0?t=67
Watch my video channel

Offline sunny

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 07:57:07 PM »
Open Multipad Recording for Multi Pad and find the value for the volume in Step edit.

https://youtu.be/UYvol2fThG0?t=67

I have seen this video, it is very complicated, any easy method to increase Multipad volume ?

Sunny

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 08:16:38 PM »
I have seen this video, it is very complicated, any easy method to increase Multipad volume ?

No, there is no other method directly on the keyboard. You have to go into the Edit list and either increase the Ctrl. #7 value (to increase the overall volume of all notes of a pad) or increase the Velocity values of certain notes in the pad (if you only want to make certain notes louder).

Another method is using the PC program "MixMaster".

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline Normanfernandez

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2021, 08:22:01 PM »

Sunny

Multipad creator is by far the easiest.
Norman Fernandez Keyboardplayer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngm8h5k5NmKnowJpkxlDBQ

PSR S770 - Roland FP 30 - PSR 280
Cubase - Kontakt6

Offline ckobu

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 08:58:27 PM »

Sunny

It only takes 4 touches?
With the fifth you save the changes.  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Watch my video channel

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2021, 04:06:13 AM »

Complicated is a relative term. Regardless of what you think of it, there's no easier lesson. It's well worth your time to learn the procedure. Or live with low volume.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline sunny

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2021, 06:11:40 AM »
No, there is no other method directly on the keyboard. You have to go into the Edit list and either increase the Ctrl. #7 value (to increase the overall volume of all notes of a pad) or increase the Velocity values of certain notes in the pad (if you only want to make certain notes louder).

Another method is using the PC program "MixMaster".

Best regards,
Chris

Hi Chris,
 After step edit, i wan't to increase volume of pad2 Tambourine only. Please let me know what to do next. I have attached the screen shot.

Thanks,
Sunny

Offline ckobu

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2021, 07:40:34 AM »
Hi Sunny,
if you had watched the video I suggested, it would have been clear to you what was missing (01:15).
Of course, Chris knows the answer to that, but he's not the only one on this topic who tried to help you.
That is why I am helping you for the last time on this forum.  :P

regards, capser

Watch my video channel

Offline sunny

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2021, 08:53:44 AM »
Hi Sunny,
if you had watched the video I suggested, it would have been clear to you what was missing (01:15).
Of course, Chris knows the answer to that, but he's not the only one on this topic who tried to help you.
That is why I am helping you for the last time on this forum.  :P

regards, capser

Hi Capser,
Thanks for your video. Please let me know step by step procedure, After step edit, what to do next  to increase volume of pad2 Tambourine only. I have attached the screen shot.

Thanks,
Sunny

« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 08:56:32 AM by sunny »

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2021, 10:13:36 AM »
Hi
I suggest to Sunny to have  the video on full screen and have the mouse pointer over some part of the area or hit the space bar and stop the video and start it.
I just started and stopped the tutorial when i wanted to see the detail because Chobu's fingers can go a little fast when you are taking in the information.
It took me about 5 minutes to see what was going on.
When you have numbers and things like CONTROL ,MSB,LSB etc we tend to look too deep and then the tech terms can confuse you.
Just keep going over the area that is confusing to you and it will come all of a sudden.
Big Top Hats off for Chokbu as his video's are excellent :)

All the Best
John
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline EileenL

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2021, 11:57:49 AM »
Just select Pad two in Multi pad creator. Press step edit Then where it says Vol just increase it to want you want. Now save it as a used Multi pad bank.

Offline sunny

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2021, 03:08:21 PM »
Friends,
       Now it's successful.

Thanks,
Sunny

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2021, 06:09:18 PM »
Friends,
       Now it's successful.

Thanks,

See, we told you it wasn't so hard. Glad you got the problem solved.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons