Author Topic: Shortcuts  (Read 3533 times)

Offline Kobus

Shortcuts
« on: May 17, 2021, 07:29:22 PM »
Hello for the third time. Still my stalwart site. I am a great suporter of Windows Shortcuts. It is so Versitile you can put the original file in it's proper place and then create by means of Shortcuts play lists, to do lists and whatever. My PSR S910 links a text/lyric file to a midi/kar file. Why, midi files already have the the possibility of lyrics. How great would it be if I can select a MFD file and it is linked to the text file!
Kest, my acronym

Offline travlin-easy

Re: Shortcuts
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 06:34:18 PM »
For many years I have used a program called Serenade, which can be found at http://www.1manband.nl/serenade/

The program is inexpensive, easy to use and gets the job done quickly and efficiently.

Good luck,

Gary  8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Shortcuts
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 10:40:17 PM »
Hello for the third time. Still my stalwart site. I am a great suporter of Windows Shortcuts. It is so Versitile you can put the original file in it's proper place and then create by means of Shortcuts play lists, to do lists and whatever. My PSR S910 links a text/lyric file to a midi/kar file. Why, midi files already have the the possibility of lyrics. How great would it be if I can select a MFD file and it is linked to the text file!

You can do what you want with registrations.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons