Author Topic: Tip: Keyboard customers, Revolted with Yamaha Brazil  (Read 5033 times)

Offline jamferreira2020

Tip: Keyboard customers, Revolted with Yamaha Brazil
« on: March 24, 2021, 04:20:28 PM »
Keyboard customers, owners of keyboards 670-775-975, are disgusted with the yamaha do Brasil, for not releasing the Brasilian3 packs and the others that were made for the SX, disregarding the predecessors of the 70 line, which is also from the manufacturer yamaha , which by the way will be very expensive, just like I have the 975, and I’m always updating, I had the sx900 I didn’t adapt, I went back to the 975, see the comments on faceboock social networks. the users' revolt that promises not to use the brand anymore, due to the neglect!

Offline EileenL

Re: Tip: Keyboard customers, Revolted with Yamaha Brazil
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 05:10:56 PM »
Each to there own but technology moves forward in most things. That is why we buy new keyboards. Certainly would not buy a keyboard for packs available which are now all free anyway.

Offline Toril S

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 11:02:43 PM »
Pardon me, but this is not a constructive way of thinking. I agree with you that the S70 keyboardes are still very good and relatively new, and I also understand that you are not satisfied with not getting the expansion packs you want, but is it worth leaving Yamaha products, that you are so satisfied with? I suggest instead that you continue complaining the issue to Yamaha, and it may well be that you get the packs for the S975. That said, the XS900 is much better in many ways. It also have much more expansion memory.
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline mikf

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 12:17:09 AM »
Well you certainly will not get the packs if you change keyboard manufacturer. So what will you have gained? Anyway, I don’t believe it will happen. A few people get themselves worked into a lather on social media in this way, but the idea that vast numbers will then dump their perfectly good keyboards just to make a point, and buy something else will not happen. Common sense will kick in.

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 01:40:11 AM »
I believe you are getting upset over nothing and here is why.

Anyone with a SX900 or Genos keyboard can put the Brazilian3 styles into a zip file and send them to you. You will need to switch out some of the Voices used in the OTS settings. You might need to look yourself for a few voices to replace in a style or two. But I have found that you can pretty much use any newer style in my S950 keyboard ... and you have the S975.

The thing you need to find is a kind member who will send you the styles.  ;)

These appear to be free styles to acquire at this web page.
https://br.yamaha.com/pt/news_events/2020/20201012_psr_sx_contest.html

Yamaha says that this pack comes with the SX600 keyboard all ready. Did you know that as well?

Yamaha does state that this style pack is for Brazilian customers only however.

I also see you have been a member since 2018. I believe you ought to consider becoming a Supporting Member as you will find some interesting resources that you could use.

BUT one thing is certain ... we will not be REVOLTING WITH YOU, it ain't gonna happen.

Regards
Drake
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 02:03:41 AM by DrakeM »

Offline jamferreira2020

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 11:59:31 PM »
Me and hundreds of Brazilian keyboard players, we are disgusted with the yamaha do Brasil, for not releasing the Packs for the 70 Tayros line, I have already had the SX 900, no I got used to it and bought the s975, I don't know what the yamaha do Brasil gets not to release Packs to others! I already had the Psr s450 -550 -550B -910 -950 -710-970 -975- sx900 keyboards, and I went back to the recent s975, I am an acid user, so I will think long before purchasing the Yamaha keyboards ..

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 02:42:26 AM »
I read your reported post.  Complaining and ranting on our forum will not profit you, Jamferreira.  You should continue trying to contact Yamaha directly.

I will lock this topic.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page