Author Topic: Genos  (Read 7680 times)

Offline Paula

Genos
« on: May 14, 2021, 07:59:50 PM »
 :)
 It will be a rough month or so as I await the new Genos  Craig (hubby) insisted I get, he didn't have to much trouble convincing me that I had to have  a Genos now the agony of waiting possibly here in July although not promised :'(, I am sure I will need help getting this together so thankfully I will have this forum to depend on,
    Paula
You Tube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1xEYzY5g_0Nd5G9TkMY6mA/videos
Genos 1,Tyros 4 and Bose S1 Pro, Bose L1 Mod 2 w/tonematch
PSR S970

Offline Toril S

Re: Genos
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 08:24:49 PM »
You will love it Paula!! A good choice!!!
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 04:56:51 AM »
Paula

Congrats on your new Genos . . . . . I see from your pic that you seem to have a Tyros . . . . . . .

I used to have a Tyros 5 and then migrated to Genos . . . .  the transition was easy because i had all my registrations, styles, pads, multipads, etc. organized and copied to a USB . . . . . I just plugged the USB into the Genos and the keyboard is very smart . . . . . in most cases, my registrations played without any change, just plug and play .  . . . in very few cases when the new Genos keyboard did not find an old style it was smart enough to automatically assign a similar factory style  . . . . . so, within a couple of hours or maybe even less, i was all set.   

If you play with styles and registrations, non-factory voices,  multipads, etc, I suggest to organize previous to the migration and then copy to a USB . . . . .

In fact the USB that i prepared previous to migration is the one I still use  . . . . i did not copy anything into the Genos user area, all i have is in the USB which is always plugged . . . . . . (of course i backup the USB from time to time).

Enjoy . . . . . .

AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline Stijn

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 10:08:59 AM »
Congrats on your new Genos! You'll love it.

When I moved everything from my Tyros to the Genos I noticed one very important difference with the Tyros. The Genos doesn't have a hard drive like the one on a Tyros. In stead it has an SSD of about 60 Gb (=Solid State Drive).

It is the same as a hard disk, but in the Genos it is completely allocated to the USER section - the Tyros also has a USER section, but it is only a few MB in size and isn't used that much.
The USER uses the drive letter (C:/) - the hard disk on a Tyros uses the drive letter (E:/)

In case you are used to working with Registrations using references (Styles, Voices, Songs, MultiPads) stored on the hard drive of your Tyros and you intend to copy those reference files to the Genos USER, you will have to modify those registrations.
If you only have a few registrations then it isn't a big task. And if you have to modify dozens of registrations there's a computer application that can do it very quickly; Murray's  Yamaha Registration Manager.

Stijn
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 08:41:31 AM by Stijn »
I'm not talented ... but I practice a lot.
please visit  https://www.youtube.com/@StijnBettens/videos

Offline Bud2

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2021, 03:38:10 PM »
Well Paula, I can say I loved the Genos from day one, however I know a few who couldn't get on with it even though I spent time helping them. They ended up getting rid of it and going back to the Tyros. However after a short time they went back to the Genos. Anyway if you do need any help I would be more than happy to help all you need to do is ask.
Bill

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2021, 12:19:16 AM »
Dear Stijn,

you say:
"you will have to modify those registrations".

My question is, what kind o changes are needed?

Thank you

Angelo
Yamaha Genos, Clavinova Cvp309PE, Hs-8, Hammond Xm2.
Past: Farfisa Minicompact, CompactDeLuxe; Elkarapsody; Hammond L122R&Leslie142; CasioCz1000; Roland D50, E20, ProE, Juno106, JX8P, Ra90; Technics Kn800, 1000, 2000; Korg M1, i3, i30, Pa1x, Pa3x; others.

Offline Stijn

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2021, 09:38:37 AM »
Hi Angelo,

As long as the Registrations ONLY refer to onboard (PRESET) parts, there will be no problem.
Registrations that have references to external files saved on the Tyros' hard disk like Song Styles, Voices, Audio and Midi songs, Text..., will have to be modified when the contents of the Tyros hard disk are copied to the Genos USER.

For example (in simple terms):
- the reference to a Style in a folder on the hard disk of a Tyros looks like this (only visible on a computer):  E:/myfolder/stylename.sty
- that reference will look like this (on a computer) when it is used on the Genos: C:/STYLE/myfolder/stylename.sty

Notice the difference in the first part of the file reference.The USER contains section folders (hidden on the display), like the folder STYLE/ in the example. Some other sections are SONG/, VOICE/, MULTI PAD/....

A registration can be modified manually by referring to the parts on the USER and re-memorizing the memory buttons. Murray's Yamaha Registration Manager is used to modify many registrations  at once.

Also keep in mind that some Registrations may refer to PRESET Styles that no longer exist on Genos.
See  https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php?topic=42053.0

Stijn

Offline EileenL

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2021, 12:07:50 PM »
Don't forget all the Tyros 5 styles not on Genos are available to download from Yamaha download site.

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2021, 09:05:21 PM »
Dear Stijn,

thank you for the very interesting explanation. Now I understand that the reason why Genos does not load my old (not Genos) Registrations is mainly because a Registration refers to many locations that are different in different arrangers. So this concept is enough clear.

What I do not understand is when you say "A registration can be modified manually by referring to the parts on the USER and re-memorizing the memory buttons"

Is that possible to do these changes onboard (without additional software). And if the answer is yes, could you make an example on how to proceed.

Thank you.....anyway....

Angelo
Past: Farfisa Minicompact, CompactDeLuxe; Elkarapsody; Hammond L122R&Leslie142; CasioCz1000; Roland D50, E20, ProE, Juno106, JX8P, Ra90; Technics Kn800, 1000, 2000; Korg M1, i3, i30, Pa1x, Pa3x; others.

Offline Stijn

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2021, 10:05:25 AM »
Hello Angelo,

Yes, you can modify the Registrations on board. You don't need a computer to do it.

The computer software (YRM) is a tool that is mainly used for batch processing (automated procedure). It changes many registrations at once.

Follow these steps to change your Registrations so they refer to files on your USER drive:

- copy the files like Style, Multi Pad, Midi etc. from a USB drive to the USER section and I suggest you copy the parts to a folder to keep the files organized
- I use the alphabetical folder structure, meaning that I have a folder called A to store all parts starting with the letter A, a folder called B for .... etc.

- watch out: the file manager of your keyboard works differently from the file manager on your computer:
--- it will not show all the files at once, it will only show the files of the activated section, meaning: when you press the Style button, only Style related files will be shown in the display.
--- to work with Multi Pad files, you first need to be in the Multi Pad mode (press the button or tap the section on the display) and so on...

- watch out: you will have to create the folder again for each activated section because the hidden parts on the USER look like this on a PC
--- when you create the folder A in Style mode  -- on a PC --> C:/STYLE/A/A morning in Cornwall.S714.STY
--- when you create the folder A in Song mode  -- on a PC --> C:/SONG/A/A morning in Cornwall.S714.MID
--- when you create the folder A in Multi Pad mode  -- on a PC --> C:/MULTI PAD/A/A morning Corn.S714.PAD
---- PS, don't delete the numbers in the file name, they represent the icon on the Genos display - in this case S714 = a tree

When all needed parts are copied to the USER drive you can modify the Registration, which can also be saved on the USER drive by the way.

- load the Registration
- press button 1
- if it's not a PRESET style; press the Style button and locate the Style file on the USER drive, in the folder you created, and click on it
- if it's not a PRESET Multi Pad; press the MP button and locate the MP file on the USER drive, in the folder you created, and click on it
- SONG B - tab the Song window on the display and locate the Midi file on the USER drive, in the folder you created, and click on it
- make your settings in Style Control by choosing Intro, Variation, SyncStart etc.

- when everything is done it's time to save the settings to button 1 of the bank = press the Memory button
- in the pop up window you need to tick the settings that you want to be saved
--- Voice, Tempo, Transpose, Keyboard Harmony, Style, Multi Pad, MIDI song should be ticked

- press button 1 to store these settings
- you can now save the Registration bank by pressing the 2 select buttons left of button 1 (or by tapping the Registration window, top left of the display)

- continue modifying the other registration buttons, and Save again...

Your feedback is appreciated,
Stijn
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 10:43:45 AM by Stijn »

Offline Paula

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2021, 01:58:05 PM »
 :)Hi Stijn
 thank you for taking your time in explaining, it will be some time before the Genos is shipped so now the agony of waiting !!!! I can see already by your post I will be modifying  and tweaking ,  I use my Reg on my Tyros for my entire set up and the reason I bought the Genos is because my Tyros 4 is not healthy although it still works it has problems and is not to be trusted, I now use the psr 970 although it is a good key board I am not real happy with it, I miss so many of the features of the Tyros and it will be a huge upgrade with the Genos,
  Now what I understand from your post is because all of my files from the tyros are on the HD I will copy the HD (via the MF) as I always do put that information on the usb  and leave it on the usb in the genos, to install this information in the user section of the genos I will need to use Murrys software as I did when I transferred files to the 970, I use all 8 reg to one song this includes, lyric, pedals, multi pads, style voice  vocal harmony so it looks as though I will have my work cut out for me. thank you again Stijn I am sure I will have more questions
      Paula
You Tube
PSR S970

Offline Paula

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2021, 02:03:33 PM »
 :) :)
 Hi All
 thankyou so much , all of you have been very helpful and I appreciate all of you
      Paula
You Tube
PSR S970

Offline Paula

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2021, 02:07:09 PM »
 Hi Al,
 I sure am hoping it will go that smooth I will try working from the USB as you did and the gradually copying to the user section on the Genos, that would be perfect
            Paula
You Tube
PSR S970

Offline stephenm52

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2021, 02:29:23 PM »
Paula,  Congrats! You're gonna love that Genos.   I just discovered some of your You Tube videos, very nice and very entertaining, nice work!
GENOS, SX900, Clavinova CVP 307, Korg Pa4x.........

Steve's Genos Recordings
Steve's Gig Disks

Offline Paula

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2021, 03:27:04 PM »
 Hi Steve
 thank you , I hope I don't crack cause I have a possible long wait as Sweet Water have none in stock and they dont expect any until July and could be even later they did give me a good price on it , I couldn't turn down,
          Paula
You Tube
PSR S970

Offline Stijn

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2021, 04:01:05 PM »
Hi Paula,

You will love the 10 registration buttons! Two more to add to your settings to. I love it.
I also use 1 registration per song and I often use third party Song Styles, Multi Pads, and so on. So it was quite a job when I transferred the files from the Tyros Hard Disk to the Genos USER.
Murray's YRM was quite a big help.

And Paula, the waiting period has an unexpected advantage too: you don't need to wait for the keyboard to arrive in order to modify your Registrations.
You can do it now so you will have ample time to check everything before you actually copy things to the Genos USER. It's all done on your computer.
That way you can start playing the new keyboard without losing too much time - so much more fun!

The YRM program will tell you if a Style is not present or about other settings that may be off.
If you need assistance you can count on our help.

Stijn

Offline EileenL

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2021, 06:47:18 PM »
Hi Paula,
   I just copied everything from my Tyros hard drive to my computer. and then got myself a 64 Gb USB stick and copied it all back from my computer. Everything was fine. I always create Gig sets in folders which also contain any third party styles I may use so if something dose not link up properly when you save it to user you can easily find the style and relink it again.

Offline Paula

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2021, 07:55:43 PM »
 Thank you Eileen
 yes we just made a copy of the hard drive, what I have always done when using a preset style is to the user bank changed its name to the song  reworked the style in the style creator and then put it in folders on the hard drive along with third party styles, it will be great if these work from the usb  , 
 Paula
You Tube
PSR S970

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2021, 10:20:07 PM »
I didn't read the entire thread but when I migrated all my Tyros 5 Registrations to the Genos, I had to check each one with a keen ear because sometimes the Genos would assign a legacy piano or drum voice to the parts instead of the newer piano and Revo drums. Don't ask me why. It just did.

I caution everyone to not specify that the changeover is seamless and easy. It can be, but sometimes it's filled with unexpected results and trap doors. Those who play the live stage may find this out the hard way.

I would say about 85% of my registrations played beautifully right after the transfer. It's that 15% left over that made my life very miserable when I started a song, with a full dance floor and found something horribly wrong with the transfer from the Tyros 5. I should have checked ALL my registrations before venturing out to my first Genos gig (pre-Covid).

If your playing strictly at home, ignore my post ;D.
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline Paula

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2021, 12:45:28 AM »
hI Lee
 I dont expect to have a smooth transfer of files, I may put all the styles i have worked in the user banks and redo REG . I have never had a keyboard that I have liked when I first got it, It will take some time in the mean time I will use my tyros or 970 for a gig until I work the genos out, I do gig some but not every week and with this covid I have not , thank you for the information and hopefully I can work the Genos out it sure is a beautiful key board !!!!
           Paula D
You Tube
PSR S970

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2021, 03:04:10 AM »
Good stuff, Paula. I completely agree. I've owned several PSR, Tyros, and now Genos keyboards. In each case, it took hours of tweaking to get my stage sound right. I suppose if they all worked perfect right out of the box, they'd be pretty boring ;D!

Hopefully, we can get back on stage soon. And whoever gave us Covid, can keep it to themselves the next time. There's enough trouble in the world without it!!
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2021, 03:00:23 PM »
Dear Stijn,

first of all, I want to thank you for your deep attention and time spent to help me.

After reading your post, I printed the post and placed it on Genos music stand, to may follow step by step your detailed instructions.

Unfortunately, so far I haven't be able to get to the target of may utilize my pre-Genos (Clavinova CVP309PE) Registrations.
I guess the easiest way (to both you and me) to report what I've done, is to quote step by step your post.
Before to start to report, I guess it is important to specify that the Registrations I use and I'm not able to load contain Voices combinations only (I don't use registrations for Styles).

So:

copy the files like Style, Multi Pad, Midi etc. from a USB drive to the USER section
I copied from USB2 all files (Styles and Registrations) I had there (from Clavinova) into a new Folder, in the User drive, that I named CVP.
One Folder for Styles (and subfolder for style families, as 8 Beats, Jazz, and so on); one Folder for Registrations (and subfolders for voices type, as Sax, Organ, EPiano, ecc.)
Pls note that all the Styles are loaded into Genos and work fine, including all OTS (minor tweaking required, sometimes only).

When all needed parts are copied to the USER drive you can modify the Registration, which can also be saved on the USER drive by the way.

- load the Registration
- press button 1

Well, here starts the problem:
-from Home page, I press on Registrations
-then I go into the CVP folder, where I had copied the Pre-Genos Registrations
-push on (Registration) Accordion (that should host various Accordion registrations)
-BUT a message says: DATA HAS NOT BEEN LOADED PROPERLY.

That's it.
Of course I checked more times the entire process, but the result is still the same: Genos see the registration file, but for some reason doesn't like it.....

Any comment and/or suggestion?

Thank you

Angelo  :(

Offline Stijn

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2021, 05:34:50 PM »
Hi Angelo,

If I understand correctly you already get the Error message when you load the Registration?

Does the Registration load from a USB drive? Or do you get the same error?

I sent a PM with my email address so you can send me the Registration that causes the error message.
I'll try to find out what is causing the error.

Stijn
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 05:38:45 PM by Stijn »

The following users thanked this post: MadrasGiaguari

DonM

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2021, 06:45:57 PM »
If I may offer one suggestion . . .
It's common to get a new arranger, and then try to make it exactly like the one you are replacing.  Yes, having the registrations already done is a great time-saver, but the Genos has a lot of new and improved styles, sounds and features. 
Don't lock yourself in to trying to sound exactly like you did before; sometimes change is good!  After you load the registrations, look for new styles or lead voices that are an improvement over what you had.  In some cases the improvements will be large and noticeable! 
Congratulations and best wishes with your new tool!

Offline Paula

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2021, 09:34:30 PM »
 Hi Don,
 Thanks so much and I agree as well, I have a plan for setting up this key board , I plan on using some of the styles from my former key boards and text,    I am not going to use any programs to set up the Reg, I will turn on my former key board and mainly look at what key to transpose my existing song to and take it from scratch (yes it takes time) and possibly change to new styles as well, I will start with about 60 songs as that is the amount needed to do a gig and then gradually do more, It looks like the genos is quite advanced from my T4 and you are so right I want something new to play my old songs with, I have been playing the T4 for maybe 10 years so its time
  I always look up to your skills in performances and your advise so thanks again, will not get this Key board before July and who knows maybe longer
  I hope your doing well Don and still gigging , not to much going on here I will be doing my first gig in June for the Finlander club here in yooper Michigan they hire me several times a year for there events, gotta do a few polkas for them
   best regards
         Paula

You Tube
PSR S970

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2021, 12:04:03 AM »
Hello Don,

I agree 100% with your idea. Actually, since I got Genos, I already made many NEW Registrations (so far, only Voices combinations), and they are far nicer compared with my pre-Genos registrations. This is not only thank to beautiful Genos Voices and Effects, and to the chance to have 3 layered Voices. But also to the stimulation to creativity that such a powerful arranger offers. Not to mention that among thousands of factory OTS I found so many nice ones and other that I tweaked on my taste.

Nevertheless in one's background with previous instruments, there are Styles and OTS (or Voices Registrations) that were achieved upon patient and long work, and many attempts. Then, IMHO, would be a pity to lose all the fruit of those efforts. 

Ciao,

Angelo

DonM

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2021, 01:15:00 AM »
 Hi Don,
 Thanks so much and I agree as well, I have a plan for setting up this key board , I plan on using some of the styles from my former key boards and text,    I am not going to use any programs to set up the Reg, I will turn on my former key board and mainly look at what key to transpose my existing song to and take it from scratch (yes it takes time) and possibly change to new styles as well, I will start with about 60 songs as that is the amount needed to do a gig and then gradually do more, It looks like the genos is quite advanced from my T4 and you are so right I want something new to play my old songs with, I have been playing the T4 for maybe 10 years so its time
  I always look up to your skills in performances and your advise so thanks again, will not get this Key board before July and who knows maybe longer
  I hope your doing well Don and still gigging , not to much going on here I will be doing my first gig in June for the Finlander club here in yooper Michigan they hire me several times a year for there events, gotta do a few polkas for them
   best regards
         Paula

Thanks Paula.  I'm doing pretty well now, after ALMOST losing a fight with Covid.  But I'm back playing four nights a week, and administering my Arranger Keyboard Player group on Facebook.

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2021, 02:45:40 AM »
But I'm back playing four nights a week...
Holy socks, Don. Where in the heck are you gigging four nights per week during this Covid storm? Is it that quiet where you live? According to our medical experts in Canada, we're finally seeing the numbers drop in Ontario but they're also saying we're a long way from doing what you're doing - unless you're outside with thin crowds?

Glad you beat Covid! Stay well...

Offline J. Larry

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2021, 03:31:21 AM »
Retirement homes, here, are quickly returning to live entertainment.  I’m seeing very few masks where I play.  Everyone’s been vaccinated.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2021, 04:03:33 AM »
hI Lee
 I dont expect to have a smooth transfer of files, I may put all the styles i have worked in the user banks and redo REG . I have never had a keyboard that I have liked when I first got it, It will take some time in the mean time I will use my tyros or 970 for a gig until I work the genos out, I do gig some but not every week and with this covid I have not , thank you for the information and hopefully I can work the Genos out it sure is a beautiful key board !!!!
           Paula D

Paula,

I had all my T4 registrations working within 15 minutes of turning on my Genos. I simply copied my hard drive to a USB, and stuck it in the hidden USB port under the keyboard. They all worked fine.

Of course, I've done a lot of tweaking since then, and moved them to the User drive, but I was able to do that at my leisure. But to get the Genos up and running with all of your Tyros files should be a simple operation.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline mikf

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2021, 05:25:06 AM »
Lee
My daughter lives in Toronto so I know life there is still very much controlled by Covid. But here in Texas life is back to completely normal. My only real restriction is that I can’t easily travel anywhere else  - like Canada or UK. My daughter is desperate to visit here but the quarantine requirements on return make it impractical.
Restaurants and pubs have entertainers coming back here, everything is open. We don’t even have to wear masks now if we are vaccinated. It feels good!! Hopefully not too long for you to get back out playing like Don.
Mike

DonM

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2021, 06:51:18 AM »
Holy socks, Don. Where in the heck are you gigging four nights per week during this Covid storm? Is it that quiet where you live? According to our medical experts in Canada, we're finally seeing the numbers drop in Ontario but they're also saying we're a long way from doing what you're doing - unless you're outside with thin crowds?

Glad you beat Covid! Stay well...

Things have pretty much opened up recently here in Louisiana, as in Texas where Mike is located.  I've been playing pretty much at the same venue for many years, and we sort of slipped between the cracks in the regulations.  I've been back playing steadily since I felt strong enough to resume in early December.   
I caught the virus Sept.1, was in the hospital 17 days and too weak to do much for another two months after release.  Lungs are finally returned to near normal, but I have to use a cane to walk very far. 
It just hit some of us worse than others, but I'm thankful to be back to somewhat normal for a really old guy.  :)

Offline Paula

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2021, 10:56:25 AM »
Paula,

I had all my T4 registrations working within 15 minutes of turning on my Genos. I simply copied my hard drive to a USB, and stuck it in the hidden USB port under the keyboard. They all worked fine.

Of course, I've done a lot of tweaking since then, and moved them to the User drive, but I was able to do that at my leisure. But to get the Genos up and running with all of your Tyros files should be a simple operation.

Cheers,
Fred

Hi Fred
 yes yes , what great news I did copy the HD to the computer as suggested in the manual that I already down loaded I was not sure It would read the Reg, so it is wonderful to know I could be up and running so quick thanks so much 
  the very best to you Fred
   Paula

You Tube
PSR S970

Offline Paula

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2021, 11:04:12 AM »
Thanks Paula.  I'm doing pretty well now, after ALMOST losing a fight with Covid.  But I'm back playing four nights a week, and administering my Arranger Keyboard Player group on Facebook.

Hi Don
 you were in my prayers during your covid Illness, thankfully our prayers were answered and you pulled through especially after the medical problems you had prier to catching this horrible virus , I would like to be friends on your face book , I once googled you and found a fb page of yours I friended you possibly you weren't active on that page at the time thanks again
       Paula
You Tube
PSR S970

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2021, 12:54:14 PM »
Don, Mike, and to any other returning "giggers" out there - good for you! It's very encouraging to hear that after a significant number of people receive their vaccinations, we can go back to playing the live stage again. Yes, Toronto has been a hot spot for Covid for months. It's finally getting quieter as more people get poked and the weather lets people move outside away from one another. We're still under a lockdown here in Ontario.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 12:55:33 PM by Lee Batchelor »

DonM

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2021, 06:52:04 PM »
Hi Don
 you were in my prayers during your covid Illness, thankfully our prayers were answered and you pulled through especially after the medical problems you had prier to catching this horrible virus , I would like to be friends on your face book , I once googled you and found a fb page of yours I friended you possibly you weren't active on that page at the time thanks again
       Paula
Sorry I must have missed your friend request.  Here is link to our Arranger Keyboard Group.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/2819613151594818/