Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

Looking for High power speaker system to sound like GNS-MS01

(1/6) > >>

sunny:
Friends,
    I am very impressed with my new GNS MS01 Speakers System for Genos. This speaker system sound  is well balanced very impressive Bass,Mid and Highs when played with Genos but limited for home use only. I tried other monitors like Qsc and others but I am not getting same accurate sound  like GNS MS01 Speakers, the sound is too bassy and loss of mids and highs.

I wan't to purchase High power 2.1 speaker system for my outdoor stage performance, the sound should be s like same GNS MS01 . So is there any High power speaker systems available for my requirement ?

Thanks,
Sunny

Lee Batchelor:
There are as many speaker choices as there are stars in the night sky :). Your choice really depends on the types of venues you play. Will there be vocals too?

mikf:
Many people have said here that a pair or Bose compact arrays is the best sound for mid size venues, and a pair of full size for large venues. I have never used them, but I have heard people using them and they are very good.
Mike

soryt:
HK dave 8 roadie , small, affordable and a very good sound

S :)

sunny:

--- Quote from: Lee Batchelor on May 10, 2021, 08:04:21 PM ---There are as many speaker choices as there are stars in the night sky :). Your choice really depends on the types of venues you play. Will there be vocals too?

--- End quote ---

I wan't to have vocals also for about 200 people, I wan't same sound quality of GNS MS01 ,as i am very happy with GNS MS01 speaker system but the problem is that it cannot be used for outdoor performance. I tried connecting two QSC CP8 speakers to the Line outs of Genos but the sound is not so impressive like GNS MS01 speaker system.

So please suggest few best 2.1 high power speaker system to sound same as that of GNS MS01 speaker system.

Thanks,
Sunny

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version