Author Topic: Revoice/Record Piano MIDI sample?  (Read 2249 times)

Offline Dave Nuttall

Revoice/Record Piano MIDI sample?
« on: August 09, 2021, 05:01:47 PM »
I'm thinking about adding one or more of the CMS piano voices to my Genos.
I think I like to Bösendorfer over the Steinway, but it's hard to tell what's best based on samples that are streamed.

If you have the Bösendorfer voice on your Genos, and you'd be willing to receive a piano MIDI that I'd like to hear rendered on the Genos (and send me the result, of course!), please PM or email me.

TIA.
Davv
Genos, ProTools, Cubase AI10, Win10,  BIAB-2022, Sibelius Ultimate, MixMaster, PRSUTI, StyleMagic, StyleWorks, and Baldwin SF-10 acoustic piano.

Online EileenL

Re: Revoice/Record Piano MIDI sample?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 10:12:42 PM »
Bösendorfer is not on Genos. It is on the CVP809 piano.

Offline Dave Nuttall

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 12:35:48 PM »
Bösendorfer is not on Genos. It is on the CVP809 piano.

CMS shows this:
http://www.cms-sounddesign.de/page250_en.html
Genos, ProTools, Cubase AI10, Win10,  BIAB-2022, Sibelius Ultimate, MixMaster, PRSUTI, StyleMagic, StyleWorks, and Baldwin SF-10 acoustic piano.

Offline mikf

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 12:57:20 PM »
The Bosendorfer sample is also on the 705 and 709. I have a 705 and would be more than happy to do this for you, but I am in my other house at the moment and have a 605 there. It doesn't have the Bosedorder sample.

The following users thanked this post: Dave Nuttall

Offline Dave Nuttall

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 01:58:50 PM »
The Bosendorfer sample is also on the 705 and 709. I have a 705 and would be more than happy to do this for you, but I am in my other house at the moment and have a 605 there. It doesn't have the Bosedorder sample.

Is the CMS package the same as the Yamaha voices?
Thanks.  I'll send you a MIDI....at your convenience.
Dave

Offline DerekA

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2021, 04:43:04 PM »
Eileen / Mike I think you are missing the point ..

Dave wants someone who has purchased the CMS expansion voice for Genos to render a couple of MIDI files, so he can judge the quality of the CMS voices. The sample audio on the CMS website does not show them off particularly well.

I don't have this expansion so I can't help.
Genos

The following users thanked this post: Dave Nuttall