Author Topic: Adjusting and saving style tempo ...PSR SX900  (Read 2488 times)

Online Flupke

Adjusting and saving style tempo ...PSR SX900
« on: May 04, 2021, 07:08:56 AM »
Dear All.

I downloaded an existing style but think the tempo is too fast. Can I slow it down and then save it. If I now save the style it will come back with the old fast tempo. What am I doing wrong....

Flupke.

Online overover

Re: Adjusting and saving style tempo ...PSR SX900
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 07:46:02 AM »
Hi Flupke,

you probably have re-saved the Style just from the Style Selection display, but in this case you have to use the Style Creator:

- Adjust the Style tempo as usual. (Remember the new tempo or write it down.)

- Call up the Style Creator display via [MENU] > [Style Creator].

- In the "Basic" tab, check the Style tempo. (You can adjust the tempo here again, if needed.)

- Touch "Save". (Enter a changed filename to prevent the source file from overwriting, or use the same filename to overwrite the previous Style file.)

Note: You don't necessarily have to change and save the Style again. Most users would just save all changes to Registrations. (Make sure to have at least ticked Style, Tempo, Voice and Keyboard Harmony/Arpeggio (!) in the "Memory" dialog.)

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 08:15:41 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Flupke, nibroc98

Online Flupke

Re: Adjusting and saving style tempo ...PSR SX900
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 12:10:42 PM »
Hi Flupke,

you probably have re-saved the Style just from the Style Selection display, but in this case you have to use the Style Creator:

- Adjust the Style tempo as usual. (Remember the new tempo or write it down.)

- Call up the Style Creator display via [MENU] > [Style Creator].

- In the "Basic" tab, check the Style tempo. (You can adjust the tempo here again, if needed.)

- Touch "Save". (Enter a changed filename to prevent the source file from overwriting, or use the same filename to overwrite the previous Style file.)

Note: You don't necessarily have to change and save the Style again. Most users would just save all changes to Registrations. (Make sure to have at least ticked Style, Tempo, Voice and Keyboard Harmony/Arpeggio (!) in the "Memory" dialog.)

Best regards,
Chris

Thanks for the good explanation

Flupke
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 12:11:55 PM by Flupke »