Author Topic: How To Remove Individual Registrations?  (Read 2991 times)

SX600

How To Remove Individual Registrations?
« on: April 29, 2021, 03:45:07 PM »
(PSR-SX600) I know that during a power-on and holding down the "B" note key will erase all the registrations -- but, how can I remove individual registrations without erasing all of them?

Offline overover

Re: How To Remove Individual Registrations?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 04:13:06 PM »
(PSR-SX600) I know that during a power-on and holding down the "B" note key will erase all the registrations -- but, how can I remove individual registrations without erasing all of them?

Hi SX600,

please do not multi post (the same question in several threads). Eileen has answered this question in your other thread:
>>> https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,59210.msg458071.html#msg458071

P.S.
Eileen has described how you can delete individual Registrations (= buttons) within a specific Registration Bank (with Regist Bank Edit).

If you want to delete Registration Banks: A Registration Bank (which can consist of 1 to 8 individual Registrations on buttons 1 - 8⁣) is a file in the User drive or on the USB stick. To delete Registration Bank files, simply call up the Registration Selection display (press Regist Bank + and - buttons simultaneously), navigate to the desired drive and folder and delete the desired files with "Delete".

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 04:15:53 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)