Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 5 (SFF2)

Configuring Left Pedal

<< < (2/3) > >>

Apollo292:
Thanksl  johan and mikf for your replies. I dont understand how I would program it in to my registration bank,for instance I  wanted a break to play before pressing the right pedal to move to the next registration button,or an intro to play before the next  registration is selected by using the right pedal, or program sync start on left pedal.
Any explanation would be very helpful.
regards
Daryl

EileenL:
Just select the pedal operation you want and then save it to the registration. Make sure you have Pedal ticked in memory. If using a registration sequence make sure you have it switched on.

johan:

--- Quote ---I dont understand how I would program it in to my registration bank,for instance I  wanted a break to play before pressing the right pedal to move to the next registration button,or an intro to play before the next  registration is selected by using the right pedal
--- End quote ---

In reg1, you program the left pedal for making a break.
In reg2, you program the left pedal for playing the intro you want.
You start with reg1, press the left pedal each time you need the break and press the right pedal to switch to reg2 (if you want the break just before switching registrations, you have to press first the left and then immediately the right pedal). You can now play the intro by pressing the left pedal. 

As Eileen suggest, best is to use a registration sequence (meaning you can also jump back for instance from reg2 to reg1 and the left pedal will again be assigned to giving a break).

Apollo292:
Thank you Eileen and johan for your informative heplfull replies.
I will work on the advice.
Thank you again.
Kindest regards
Daryl

mikf:
Actually, there is another way. If you program just one of the pedals to change registration, then  you can do everything you want in the registration. So you capture the break or intro, style voice everything in the registration. This is how most people would do it.
Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version