Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

ForScore and OnSong and Yamaha users....

(1/2) > >>

Tyros567:
Hi guys, any ForScore or OnSong and Yamaha Genos users are connecting via yamaha Bluetooth Or wifi  linking registrations styles and midi files?
Thanks ( I don’t want to spend more money buying another app if I have already paid for these 2 )

pratcli:
Hi I’ve been trying to get online help regarding using OnSong and Genos, seems to be no info anywhere, plenty on songbook. If you find any please post link or information

AndiiRoo:

I recommend that you search for these App names on this forum. I've posted quite a lot recently on how to link both OnSong and Forscore to the Genos, as have others also. Hopefully there's plenty to get you started and if you get stuck at some point getting past something, I am more than happy to assist if I can

Bachus:

--- Quote from: AndiiRoo on May 09, 2021, 09:11:13 AM ---Have you not searched the forum? There's plenty to get you started and then to ask questions if you get struck

--- End quote ---

This is a community where people love to help others and answer their questions, i think its great people can ask there questions here and get answers even if the question has been asked before..

As said this is a community, to which from my point of view your comment does not make much sense, because it does not add anything at all to the community..

Bachus:

--- Quote from: Tyros567 on April 26, 2021, 03:59:25 PM ---Hi guys, any ForScore or OnSong and Yamaha Genos users are connecting via yamaha Bluetooth Or wifi  linking registrations styles and midi files?
Thanks ( I don’t want to spend more money buying another app if I have already paid for these 2 )

--- End quote ---

Both just don’t have the utillity and integration with the Genos that songbook + has..  i tried to make it work when i got my genos, but in the end i decided getting songbook + was the easier and less frustrating way

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version