Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > DGX Portable Grand Pianos (DGX 620,630,640,650,660,670)

how change OTS on Yamaha dgx-670

(1/3) > >>

dreamitaliano74:
hi guys, does anyone know how to change and save OTS link settings for new dgx-670 please? I can't find any information on the user manual unfortunately (
Do you know which is the exact procedure to do? I tried changing the sounds and clicking Memory + A-B-C-D but it doesn't save me anything ..

panos:
Hi dreamitaliano74,
go to 10:50 of Jeremy's video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VJI5QeDwnU

It is Memory button + 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 registration button
(and not A-B-C-D which are the style buttons)

Toril S:
Hello Dreamitaliano.
To change the OTS of a style:
1. Call up the voices you want and make other desired changes on the panel.
2. Press memory button and then the OTS button that you want to change.
3. You now have to save the style as a new style, press save and give it a new name.
You can save the style on user, or on your USB stick.
Hope this helps :)

dreamitaliano74:
Thank you very much friends! I was able to change and store my personal different sounds on the 4 onetouch settings and match it to the 4 variations of the style by clicking registration memory user bank as indicated in the youtube video but i active the ots link button , the sounds of the original style pushing the 4 main variation  always remain the same, while on the psr I had no.Very strange! Andy

panos:
Hi again my friend,
have you downloaded all the manuals of the DGX 670?

https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/pianos/portable_grand/dgx-670/downloads.html#product-tabs

It should be there somewhere something to press or to "tick" for that function to work as it does on a PSR

Automatically Changing One Touch Settings with the Main Sections (OTS Link)
One Touch Setting (OTS) is a convenient feature that automatically calls up the most appropriate
panel settings (Voices or effects, etc.) for the currently selected Style. When the [OTS LINK] button
is turned on, pressing a different MAIN VARIATION button (A − D) automatically calls up a One
Touch Setting appropriate for the selected Main section.
NOTE
• You can call up the information window to confirm which Voices are prepared for each Main section (A − D) of the current Style by
pressing the [6D] (Info) button. If the button is not shown, press the [8D] (Close) button to call it up. Gray color for a Voice name
indicates that the corresponding part is currently turned off.
• When using the Adaptive Style function (page 51), the OTS is not called up when the Main sections are changed automatically,
even if the [OTS LINK] button is turned on.
• When you change the Voice after the OTS is called up, or when the Main section is changed without pressing any MAIN
VARIATION buttons (such as when using the Adaptive Style function), you can recall the previous OTS by turning the [OTS LINK]
button off and turning it on again.
Adding

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version