PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-E Series

Refurbished EW410 with 90 day warranty????

(1/2) > >>

Piano Tone:
Hey there!  Quick question - anyone had experience buying a refurbished PSR board for a big discount with a 90 warranty (from a reputable retailer)?  I've been considering a PSRE373 or EW310 for the 76 keys, but this EW410 just popped up on my radar for the same price as the 310 (with considerably more features not to mention L/R line outs . . .)

Thoughts? 

Argento:
I have a EW410, its a great keyboard!
I personally never buyed a refurbished keyboard, but i did so with another electronics, (notebooks, garmin gps, digital cameras) and never ever i have a problem with that (obviously i buyed on the "official" store (Sony, HP, etc)
If the retailer is well known (a business , and not a random guy selling on ebay), i dont see any problem with that, it's has been tested, and the offer you warranty if any problem arises!!
I dont see any problem with that, go for it if you want it!

DerekA:

--- Quote from: Argento on April 14, 2021, 07:53:50 PM ---If the retailer is well known (a business , and not a random guy selling on ebay), i dont see any problem with that, it's has been tested, and the offer you warranty if any problem arises!!
I dont see any problem with that, go for it if you want it!

--- End quote ---

I bought a small keyboard from a well known UK dealer last year that had a "Refurbished by Yamaha" sticker on it, and it was absolutely fine (no issues at all)

SciNote:
I agree here.  I would say that a keyboard from a good manufacturer like Yamaha, sold by a reputable dealer, and with a warranty, should be fine.  One of my keyboards -- my Casio CDP-200R electronic piano with weighted keys, is refurbished.  I got it in 2011, it cost about half of what a new one would've cost, and it has been fine for the 10 years that I've had it.

vbdx66:
Hi Bob,

This is interesting. I didn’t realised you had a Casio CDP. How would you compare the keynaction and the build quality of the keybed with those of your PSR E433, which dates approximately from the same era?

My Casio CT-X800 is only two years old and the keybed, which was very nice for one month, rapidly became clacky and the touch sensitive sounds esp. the pianos got distorted.

Regards,

Vinciane

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version