Author Topic: Searching for ClaviFunk style  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Musicnik

Searching for ClaviFunk style
« on: April 14, 2021, 10:40:19 AM »
Hello everyone! I'm searching for T4's premium style ClaviFunk, but for T2. If anyone has it, please, can you give me a Google Drive or other cloud link to download.
-
Thank you for advance,
Musicnik
-
Best regards,
Nick

Re: Searching for ClaviFunk style
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 09:50:45 PM »
I dont have it if I did I would post it. First try searching for esixting style collections if that doesn’t work then I’ll try to find it for you

The following users thanked this post: Musicnik

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 10:15:11 PM »
Hi, I think is this style https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ToxNltYVc-e_zV91u3EBdM5bgdUuN9G9/view?usp=sharing but I don't know if it will work on the Tyros 2.

The following users thanked this post: Graham UK, balcino, Musicnik

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 11:20:48 AM »
Hi Musicnik,

the Style linked by Rodrigo cannot be used on Tyros2 because it is in SFF2 format.

I have converted this Style to SFF1 format for you (using "Style Format 2 Converter" program). Please unzip the downloaded zip file on your computer first:
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/qffjyzvuyn6ukm7/Clavi%20Funk%20SFF1.zip?dl=0

Note: The Style may need revoicing and OTS tweaking to match the voices in Tyros2.

I have attached a picture with the original voices used in this Style. The voice for "Chord1" is "ClaviStereo" with the Yamaha voice number #104-000-008 (in MixMaster displayed as "104 000 007"). This voice comes from the "Vintage Keyboard" Expansion Pack, i.e. the voice is NOT a Preset voice of any Tyros models, Genos or PSR-S/SX models.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 11:26:33 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Musicnik