Author Topic: Production set for T2  (Read 6484 times)

Offline Musicnik

Production set for T2
« on: April 08, 2021, 09:57:54 AM »
Hello there! I want to ask, if someone has the "Production set" expansion for Yamaha Tyros 2. Here is the demo someone had uploaded on YouTube: https://youtu.be/cDxKyhc51hc
So, if anyone has it, please give me the Google Drive or other cloud link to download.
-
Thank you in advance,
Musicnik
-
Best regards,
Nick

Offline EileenL

Re: Production set for T2
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 03:02:29 PM »
You have a PM.

The following users thanked this post: Musicnik

Offline Musicnik

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 05:03:22 PM »
You have a PM.
Thank you very much, Eileen!
-
Best regards,
Nick

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 12:45:08 PM »
I am currently looking for a copy of this music production set. Has anyone got a download link? Much appreciated!

Offline Musicnik

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2023, 11:08:43 AM »
I am currently looking for a copy of this music production set. Has anyone got a download link? Much appreciated!
Replied in PM ;)
-
Best regards,
Nick

Offline EileenL

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2023, 01:48:16 PM »
Afraid I no longer have the TVN version.

Offline Amwilburn

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2023, 06:59:57 PM »
Does this set work on Genos? sounds pretty cool,

Mark

Offline EileenL

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2023, 09:40:03 PM »
Yes The UVN pack will work on Genos.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 03:21:10 PM by EileenL »

The following users thanked this post: frajag, rene, juketsu, LarsMoss, thomas750, Oxford1035, wersianer, Amwilburn

Offline Amwilburn

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2023, 07:50:03 PM »
Thanks Eileen! Oh well, maybe I'll have a T2 customer who wants to try it,

Mark

Offline overover

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2023, 09:04:40 PM »
Thanks Eileen! Oh well, maybe I'll have a T2 customer who wants to try it,

Mark

Hi Mark,

The version provided by Eileen is in UVN format and is therefore only suitable for Tyros3/4 and YEM compatible models, i.e. not for Tyros2. The original Tyros2 TVN Voices were probably converted to UVN with the Tyros3 FileConverter.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline Amwilburn

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2023, 09:57:05 PM »
Chris: even better! I'm much more likely to have a T3-T4 customer ask me for goodies! Thanks for the heads up!

Mark

Offline overover

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2023, 01:19:46 PM »
Chris: even better! I'm much more likely to have a T3-T4 customer ask me for goodies! Thanks for the heads up!

Mark

Happy to help!  :)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Offline EileenL

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2023, 03:20:16 PM »
I posted this set because I thought the member wanted to use it for his own use and not to give away to customers. This was not a free pack I had to purchase it. Therefore I am removing the link.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 03:24:16 PM by EileenL »

Offline overover

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2023, 09:52:51 PM »
I posted this set because I thought the member wanted to use it for his own use and not to give away to customers. This was not a free pack I had to purchase it. Therefore I am removing the link.

Hi Eileen,

I had already guessed that this "Tyros2 Production Set" wasn't originally free.

But the website mentioned in the description of the YT video linked by the thread starter (www.worldofkey.de), where this pack could be purchased, has obviously not been available for many years. I also don't know of any other source where you could buy the pack. I think that in this case it shouldn't be a problem to pass on these voice files (regardless of whether they are originally in TVN format or converted to UVN) to interested users.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 09:59:17 PM by overover »

The following users thanked this post: MadrasGiaguari

Offline EileenL

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2023, 11:46:19 PM »
I agree Chris about passing on to other interested members but this dose not include dealers who are selling keyboards to use as a sweetener for purchase.

Offline Amwilburn

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2023, 07:23:42 PM »

Oh, not a problem. I won't give it away to anyone then; will happily respect your wishes Eileen. And didn't realize it was originally a paid pack as well.

Mark

Offline EileenL

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2023, 01:47:38 PM »
That is OK Mark,
  All third party packs I have I paid for. Whist I don't mind sharing now the company has gone and I am not taking away there bread and butter I want to know they will be used and not just collected and turn up on E Bay for sale.

Offline Amwilburn

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2023, 06:11:29 PM »
I get it; just let your wishes be known when you post; I think I can safely say all regulars would abide by each other's wishes!