Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > Yamaha Keyboards - General

32 Gig flash drive not responding PSR-S770.

(1/6) > >>

Keyboard Master:
Hi Everyone I need some advise. I just bought a 32 gig Flash/Penn Drive. And I insert it at first it worked ok Copied files from Keyboard to usb. I had a bunch or other files on another flash drive 4 Gig that I copied to my new flash drive. It was 3.78 gigs worth of audio files styles and midi. etc. The 4 gig drive workes fine with everything on it but the 32 gig is takeing forever to respond Im courious is there a storege limit for flash drives in yamaha keyboards. any advise I appericciate.

Toril S:
Did you first format the stick on the keyboard? The format has to be FAT32.

Keyboard Master:
No I didn’t because I thought that it didn’t have to since it worked the first time my computer always reads it fine but the keyboard only read it without anything one it and a few files I copied from the keyboard . Bit it’s after I did copy 3.78 gigabytes from my other 4 gigabytes drive

Toril S:
I do not think there is a storage limit, but it may be that your new pen drive is slower than your old one, so when you have many files on it it will take time to call up the files. I would try another stick. The ones from Kingston are reliable.

EileenL:
I use 32Gb USB on my SX900. Always format them first on Keyboard as recommended by Yamaha. I don't have any trouble selecting and loading into my keyboard. I Use Verbatim Store-N-Go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version